Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    Image "repeat"

Re: Image "repeat"

Try these:

=^..^=
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Though never noticed such in KOnicaMinolta, I happen to be working on a Ricoh Press C751 and customer took some printouts and I noticed same thing on prints with Dark Cyan background. There was same image repeat thing of white writing at one portion of print only. It was 13x19 sheets with multiple same images and it happening at starting images only. The operator of the machine mentioned to me that it if file problem not printer....

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Image "repeat"

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Both sound like great workarounds! Unfortunately the typical MFP enduser cannot understand that machines have limitations, and may not be able to make a perfect reproduction of every possible image. Take for example, using neon RGB colors in the electronic original, then attempting to print them on a CMYK printer. We often hear: "... just fix it!", when the task is outside the capabilities of the device.
    ...don't get me going on this one, I've probably have this conversation at least once a week since changing to digital from Litho. Back in the day we had four B1 Litho presses, as our market has changed so have we and today have two KM presses and one MFP (because you can chuck any junk through it!) With the public I don't mind the, "it looked different on my screen"... it's the professional designers who have done work for a customer and it's not CMYK colourspace who say it looked far better on my mac, and you go along the lines... does additive and subtractive colour rendering ring any bells, what standard is your screen calibrated too... and they look at you as if you're the dunce. And then it's our Litho friends who we do work for because it's not economically worth while doing the job Litho, and the artwork is 20 years old and created for film, so it's all tints of a spot PMS colour. Why can't you match the spot colour...why is the tint not looking right... here we go again. Of course there are all kinds of tricks to get the best you can, modern digital presses are far better at colour rendering and I always like a good challenge!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Image "repeat"

I said you shouldn't have got me started...
    I've just had come to mind an opposite example.
    We do a lot of wedding stationery and a young lady dropped in with an invite she'd done, with a beautiful line drawing. She'd bought some textured board and finding her printer couldn't feed well dropped in. I printed a couple off and had the, it doesn't look the same, comparing what her printer had done compared to ours. I said you're asking me to get our £100k printer to match the quality (poor) of your £100 printer... Yes she said...

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by raplma View Post
    I said you shouldn't have got me started...
    I've just had come to mind an opposite example.
    We do a lot of wedding stationery and a young lady dropped in with an invite she'd done, with a beautiful line drawing. She'd bought some textured board and finding her printer couldn't feed well dropped in. I printed a couple off and had the, it doesn't look the same, comparing what her printer had done compared to ours. I said you're asking me to get our £100k printer to match the quality (poor) of your £100 printer... Yes she said...
    I almost spit my sip on that. How funny
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.