Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    konica minolta bizhub 658e  c-d010

konica minolta bizhub 658e c-d010

brand new machine just set it up.. turned on switch 227 to hex 00 to turn on comsumables. this is after it was set up and I ran my machine managent lists
    then boom it was idle I then turned off switch 172 to 01 to turn off marketplace.. now it wont let me go to warm up.. it goes right into a c d 010 even with door open what did I do to myself? any help would be appreciated

brent

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts Woxner's Avatar

Re: konica minolta bizhub 658e c-d010

Do a logical format is service mode should be fine. Its saying the hdd is unformated.

ok well I was able to get into functions once.. now I try to get into it.. no dice... I cant access the service mode with the code on. its being very picky
    I feel like its my first day. ive tried it with the door open and closed. any thoughts on accessing service mode when it codes out?
    sorry I just cant get it today lol

brent

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

PM
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts femaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brent View Post
    ok well I was able to get into functions once.. now I try to get into it.. no dice... I cant access the service mode with the code on. its being very picky
    I feel like its my first day. ive tried it with the door open and closed. any thoughts on accessing service mode when it codes out?
    sorry I just cant get it today lol
    brent
    Can you get into service mode during boot? If you aren't sure what I mean, power up the machine while holding down the reset button, same as you would to do a trouble reset. Once the trouble reset screen comes up, DON'T PRESS THE TROUBLE RESET button. Instead, hit the typical key sequence to get into service mode. Doing it this way, you will need to know what the password is for service mode, even if you have that requirement disabled when entering from the counter screen.
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager for 3 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

I forgot to respond. it is fixed with the format thank you to everyone who helped me.. I was having a day lol

brent