Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Bizhub 223, 224e, 454e, 654e

Hi Everyone, been lurking on this site over the years and found some good information in the past especially when setting up some older printers around the various offices i've worked in.

I have got my hands on 4 printers from an office defit we worked on in the past and was hoping for a little guidance about setting these up. They all have HDD password locks and i've found a great video on youtube for called supertech services that shows the various steps requried to get it all working.

What i understand i need to do is format both physical then logical, then install the latest firmware and some sort of movie file for each of these printers. Any idea where i may be able to source these from or does anyone have these available that i can ask for?

The printers that i was asking for assistance with firmware and movie file are:
    • Bizhub 223
    • Bizhub 224e
    • Bizhub 454e
    • Bizhub 654e

Appreciate the assistance in advance!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Bizhub 223, 224e, 454e, 654e

The movie for 224e is to big for e-mail send. Do you have another possibility?

Quote Originally Posted by CP-1015 View Post
    The movie for 224e is to big for e-mail send. Do you have another possibility?
    Hi mate,

Can always send over Dropbox link? Not sure what's the best way for you to send?

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurK View Post
    Hi Everyone, been lurking on this site over the years and found some good information in the past especially when setting up some older printers around the various offices i've worked in.

I have got my hands on 4 printers from an office defit we worked on in the past and was hoping for a little guidance about setting these up. They all have HDD password locks and i've found a great video on youtube for called supertech services that shows the various steps requried to get it all working.

What i understand i need to do is format both physical then logical, then install the latest firmware and some sort of movie file for each of these printers. Any idea where i may be able to source these from or does anyone have these available that i can ask for?

The printers that i was asking for assistance with firmware and movie file are:
    • Bizhub 223
    • Bizhub 224e
    • Bizhub 454e
    • Bizhub 654e

Appreciate the assistance in advance!

Happy to help with the firmware & animation files if you're stuck.

Printer & Copier Firmware - www.printerfirmware.co.uk.
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk