Bizhub c654e Finisher FS-535 tri fold jamming

Hi,

I have bizhub 654e with a finisher FS-535 and recently it started jamming in the SD1 area. I attached pictures were its jamming. It was working fine for long time. I haven't done any tri-fold in the past month or so. Now when I try to do tri-fold, it keeps jamming. I noticed the plastic leans forward too much that the paper goes out of the track. I aligned it back, but it keeps going forward. Once in while I would be able to get one to come out right. Please advice what should I do to fix it.IMG_20220108_170357.jpgIMG_20220108_170329.jpg

Thanks in advance!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Bizhub c654e Finisher FS-535 tri fold jamming

Re: Bizhub c654e Finisher FS-535 tri fold jamming

Quote Originally Posted by boogieman View Post
    Hi,

I have bizhub 654e with a finisher FS-535 and recently it started jamming in the SD1 area. I attached pictures were its jamming. It was working fine for long time. I haven't done any tri-fold in the past month or so. Now when I try to do tri-fold, it keeps jamming. I noticed the plastic leans forward too much that the paper goes out of the track. I aligned it back, but it keeps going forward. Once in while I would be able to get one to come out right. Please advice what should I do to fix it.IMG_20220108_170357.jpgIMG_20220108_170329.jpg

Thanks in advance!
    Haven't dealt with it, but do you have an actual jam code? A J##-## at the bottom right corner of the op panel when it happens? Going to be a J72-##. Can check if there's a bulletin on it

Re: Bizhub c654e Finisher FS-535 tri fold jamming

Quote Originally Posted by tmmdmmm View Post
    Haven't dealt with it, but do you have an actual jam code? A J##-## at the bottom right corner of the op panel when it happens? Going to be a J72-##. Can check if there's a bulletin on it
    I came back the next day and tried the tri-fold and it looks like it fixed it self. I will update this thread if it jams again with the code.

Thanks for the help!