Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Bizhub601

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Bizhub601

I have 3 bizhub601 in my printshop without finisher, only receiving tray is available. When I sent a print job of 2000 pages machine automatically stop after 150 pages and than we have to continue our job by machine's panel.
    I just want know that is there any option we have change this limit from 150 pages to 500.
    Kindly guide me.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Bizhub601

Re: Bizhub601

Quote Originally Posted by mdfurqan2012 View Post
    I have 3 bizhub601 in my printshop without finisher, only receiving tray is available. When I sent a print job of 2000 pages machine automatically stop after 150 pages and than we have to continue our job by machine's panel.
    I just want know that is there any option we have change this limit from 150 pages to 500.
    Kindly guide me.
    How thick is the paper?

Not aware of any user / admin setting that would limit output pages. All the biz 601's I worked on in the past had finishers so not sure how the limit sensor works with no finisher and regular exit tray

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    How thick is the paper?

Not aware of any user / admin setting that would limit output pages. All the biz 601's I worked on in the past had finishers so not sure how the limit sensor works with no finisher and regular exit tray
    I have page numbers in my job so when job starts it stops on page number 150 when we continue from machine panel it stops on page number 300 again we continue it stops on page number 450. I it counts pages by exit sensor.

I just want to increase the limit of pages from 150 to 500

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

How thick is the paper?

We use normally 70 to 90gsm A4 size paper

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Bizhub601

How thick is the paper?

There is a software switch, at least in the 4 and 8 series. If I see our setup guy at the office tomorrow I'll ask for it. I did a couple days with him when his partner had Covid and remember he always set them for 300 if they didn't have a finisher

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tmmdmmm View Post
    There is a software switch, at least in the 4 and 8 series. If I see our setup guy at the office tomorrow I'll ask for it. I did a couple days with him when his partner had Covid and remember he always set them for 300 if they didn't have a finisher
    Thanks for your guidance.
    Kindly confirm me the switch no.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tmmdmmm View Post
    Kindly tell me the actual switch number.
    I am thankful for you.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Try changing switch 26-6 to 1. "Stacking over detecting operation when the finisher is not connected"

Senior Tech 100+ Posts
    Bizhub601

Quote Originally Posted by mdfurqan2012 View Post
    Kindly tell me the actual switch number.
    I am thankful for you.

Sorry, I don't have it. He said it was Switch 20 and they had to get that information directly from konica because its not in the manual, but the 601 manual has 20 reserved for something different.