Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: C3350i J-1101 J-1102

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    I made double sure the customer knew how to operate the bypass before I left...
    The paper feed on this model is a horror.
    As usual KM screwed A4 models. This time they went with their own design instead of borrowing from other manufacturers (also very problematic). You can squeeze 4e A3 series up to several times of parts life before they react dumping developer but at this point you are way ahead, here with C3350/4050i and so on imaging units and toners can fly out diabolically fast not to mention problems like this jamming on fairly new machines with low counter.
    The only exception is bizhub 5020i series based on proven Brother model quite bulletproof, easy for customers and service.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Re: C3350i J-1101 J-1102

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    As usual KM screwed A4 models. This time they went with their own design instead of borrowing from other manufacturers (also very problematic). You can squeeze 4e A3 series up to several times of parts life before they react dumping developer but at this point you are way ahead, here with C3350/4050i and so on imaging units and toners can fly out diabolically fast not to mention problems like this jamming on fairly new machines with low counter.
    The only exception is bizhub 5020i series based on proven Brother model quite bulletproof, easy for customers and service.
    Not sure about it. Its got that Muratec smell to it. I am a brother fan. Saying big brother fan sounds wrong.
    Whatever