Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Technician

с6000l with 4661 error code

After replacing the developer I got a whole bunch of problems although all the adjustments were passed and done quality wasn't quite good. Checked the cleaning unit of the ITB and the belt itself and both were ok, Cleaned the IDC sensors but still err 2 on color autimatic adj, and the machine doesn't pass gamma auto adj. Running I / O Check mode 36-3 / 36-4 / 36-5 found out one of the idc sensors (the far under the code ..-05) showing 0 in output value and that's where i got completely stuck. If you guys have any thoughts where to get the sensor from or what to do I'd really appreciate that/

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: с6000l with 4661 error code

More info would be helpful...
    Machine counter, parts life counter (drum, developer, charge unit...)
    Did you follow procedure from service manual ?

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

I've seen those IDC sensors bad before. Also check that the shutter is opening up far enough for the sensor to see the transfer belt. If that mechanism gets bent (and it does), the shutter opens only 1/2 way. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Technician

I'll check the shutter opening gate. That started after developer replacement, aut developer charge was donw, automatic color registration was done, automatic gamma adj was also done and few prints but the quality was poor and the problem stated with a laser error 53-01 i believe, but then it was gone, lasers can adjust itself. and then a parade of IDC errors

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

If you did not run Toner density init first after developer replace that could be your problem.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    I've seen those IDC sensors bad before. Also check that the shutter is opening up far enough for the sensor to see the transfer belt. If that mechanism gets bent (and it does), the shutter opens only 1/2 way. =^..^=
    Seen this a few times. You can reach in and manually tape the shutter open for testing purposes. Color registration sensors do go bad also. Just had to order one myself for a Accuriopress C2060. This is the second Color Registration sensor I've had to replace on the C1060 series. C6000 is similar.

Run the density balance chart and insure that yellow looks dense enough for sensors to read. If it isn't, look into developer, drum, transfer issues first. 1st transfer rollers inside belt unit can sometimes come out of position. If the CR sensors are bad, or the shutter, it will always throw the code for yellow. It won't be any other colors as it stops after yellow.

Technician

a little upd on the whole situation, replacement procedures I believe were done correctly and it had pass all the adj but I'll do toner density initiation again, yet it's just a weird start of error parade coming next such as now throwing 2243, couldn't find code for I/O checking of the drum speed (drum is new just installed)

Highly likely this is problems with shutter for IDC sensors, I have very similar problems on my 8000. Solution was to keep IDC sensors opened all the time. Tape it in open position and DO NOT make registration auto adj. Color gamma adj make from front panel menu as usual.
    Maybe it will help.

Quote Originally Posted by schlf View Post
    (drum is new just installed)
    Do you screwed out and throw away small RED screws on drums?
    One time when I was at very very beginning of my Konica way I put new drums without taking out red screws and this give looots of funny errors

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by sendpiks View Post
    Do you screwed out and throw away small RED screws on drums?
    One time when I was at very very beginning of my Konica way I put new drums without taking out red screws and this give looots of funny errors
    Exactly my problem to be honest, didn't know that was a thing and was just checking if drums are identical.
    Thanks a lot everyone for help