Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar

Re: Image Repeating Issue in bizhub c454e

let's give him another day^^

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Image Repeating Issue in bizhub c454e

Quote Originally Posted by Gift View Post
    let's give him another day^^
    Ha-ha! I could care less if they ever reply. I gave my advice and have nothing more to add. Perhaps if they become a contributor to this forum & provide more information I will offer more support.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Thumbs up Re: Image Repeating Issue in bizhub c454e

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    This is what happens all the time. Original poster asks their first question on the forum several techs waste their time answering and you never hear back from them! Probably because they are using aftermarket parts & toners and didn't like hearing the truth. Either way they will eventually know the FREE help they received here was true and good advice.
    That is why I didn't hold a bit my opinion 😅
    If it's a fellow tech that is another story for me.
    You know all nasty staff they throw everyday at us...
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

First appologies for the long delay....extremely occupied in work ...... after fixing my machine and printing 12500 sheets i am writing this post. I did few things ....
    1. Pullout filter (back side of machine) clean with blower it again reinstall.
    2. For full colored print of a single color i put white paper sheet on glass and make 50 blank copies (i taught drum got over toned) after 40+ blank white copies that over tone issue resolved automatiacally.
    3. pullout cables (white colored) form PWB-VD2 board under power supply clean them and put them again in board and didn't face that problem again.

I think it happend because of moister in air and rainy season in our city. I use TN-615 in my machines. i dont know it is good for this model or not but i am extermely satisfied with its performance and consistent result.

This is only my opinion and what i feel and think to fix my machine, experts know well.

Regards,

Tariq
    Attached Images Attached Images