full black page in bizhub 185 after replacing parts

Hi everyone
    my problem started when replaced parts on konica Minolta bizhub 185( drum, developer, Roller, Spacer /collar (with bearings), racleur tambour, upper fuser roler, Roller Bush With Stand, Picker Finger Doigt Supérieur).
    Now i have 2 problems :
    1- printing full black page
    2- paper jam in the fuser unit every single time, the paper goes under the some of the 4 picker fingers :/

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: full black page in bizhub 185 after replacing parts

I would check first for some bad HV contacts, between IU assy and machine, drum, charge unit...
    If you have other working IU assy try to replace it and see if that resolve problem then search for cause.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    full black page in bizhub 185 after replacing parts

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    I would check first for some bad HV contacts, between IU assy and machine, drum, charge unit...
    If you have other working IU assy try to replace it and see if that resolve problem then search for cause.
    As other poster said check image unit again. Something isn't making contact for high voltage.

The reason it's jamming in fuser is because of black page sticking to fuser rollers.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Why you put so many parts in that piece of junk machine is beyond me but yes check your drum unit for missing/leaking main charge when you solve that it would consequently stop jamming in fuser.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Talking Re: full black page in bizhub 185 after replacing parts

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
    Think you man, as you suggested the problem was in the charger unit which was not correctly placed.
    Now the copier works perfectly

111.jpg