Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nice Tool-Bag

Re: Nice Tool-Bag

We use veto pro pac and platt cases. Bot are rock solid brands with last long products. In the service vans we also carry ridgid pro boxes with spare parts and cleaning products, this boxes are cheap and customizables, we also do a few low voltage services so they are great for power tools, network cable, etc

737FA457-ADC2-4530-B91A-AF3C0C81061E.jpg 8D15F325-3106-45B3-A809-27AC86D134D2.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Nice Tool-Bag

for me the best bit about the Veto Pro Pac Tech Pac MC bad is the hard plastic bottom. in my decade of using back pack bags its always the bottom that wears out.

i got the smaller one but there is a bigger version that has tool section in both front and rear but realistically these days excluding my laptop and cleaning supplies i could carry my tools in a pencil case

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

I think I've had either this or something close to it for the past 20 years.

Crawford 155-BLK Soft Sided Zipper Tool Case 16" x 11" x 3" – Crawford Tool

That and a fishing tackle box for small parts have been the mainstays of my trunk forever.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Nice Tool-Bag

Quote Originally Posted by mascan42 View Post
    I think I've had either this or something close to it for the past 20 years.

Crawford 155-BLK Soft Sided Zipper Tool Case 16" x 11" x 3" – Crawford Tool

That and a fishing tackle box for small parts have been the mainstays of my trunk forever.
    Those excessive, repetitive small slots are such a pet peeve of mine with tool pallets. Different nut-driver sizes I guess? but so wasteful for my needs.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Nice Tool-Bag

I use a Milwaukee Tools backpack, holds all my tools, meter, cleaning fluids, laptop, even keep all my feed tires in there. Using the backpack with the weight evenly distributed has helped with back problems, knees, hips etc because I'm not leaning like a drunken toddler carrying a tool bag.