Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    c3350i service mode password reset


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    33

    c3350i service mode password reset

    Gentleman

    Recently purchased this model and it no longer has the default password. I looked at the solutions and it refers to firmware to reset the password. I don't have
    KBA01400152 to see which firmware I need.
    Thanks

  2. #2
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    c3350i service mode password reset

    techsxge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: c3350i service mode password reset

    Quote Originally Posted by adecanmin View Post
    Gentleman

    Recently purchased this model and it no longer has the default password. I looked at the solutions and it refers to firmware to reset the password. I don't have
    KBA01400152 to see which firmware I need.
    Thanks
    Are you a customer or tech? IF you are a customer, please ask the company you bought the machine from.

  3. #3
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    c3350i service mode password reset


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: c3350i service mode password reset

    I hit the cancel button and it brought up this 40 digit code. I imputed the code but it said it cannot confirm. The machine is not hooked up to the network as of yet. Am I on the right path?

  4. #4
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    c3350i service mode password reset


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: c3350i service mode password reset

    Quote Originally Posted by techsxge View Post
    Are you a customer or tech? IF you are a customer, please ask the company you bought the machine from.
    Tech of course. I've been working on Konica Minoltas for a long while and Minoltas before that. Wholesalers wouldn't have that information. Of all the machines I've purchased this is first one that someone changed the default.

  5. #5
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    c3350i service mode password reset

    techsxge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: c3350i service mode password reset

    Quote Originally Posted by adecanmin View Post
    I hit the cancel button and it brought up this 40 digit code. I imputed the code but it said it cannot confirm. The machine is not hooked up to the network as of yet. Am I on the right path?
    While i dont know about the C3350i im quite sure that there should be others Ways. The normal procedure and password 4x 9272 does not work? Can you access the Service mode when you enter trouble reset?

  6. #6
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    c3350i service mode password reset

    techsxge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: c3350i service mode password reset

    Quote Originally Posted by adecanmin View Post
    Tech of course. I've been working on Konica Minoltas for a long while and Minoltas before that. Wholesalers wouldn't have that information. Of all the machines I've purchased this is first one that someone changed the default.
    Oh alrigt because you said you bought a machine but i guess you bought it of the used market then?

  7. #7
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    c3350i service mode password reset

    techsxge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2022
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    661
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: c3350i service mode password reset

    Uhm you might be able to use A145FW.tar to reset the machine. Document does not list the c3350i but i am quite sure that there are no real differences between those machines. If you'd like to try this i can send you the file.

  8. #8
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Flat Rock Michigan
    Posts
    1,046
    Rep Power
    49

    Re: c3350i service mode password reset

    Quote Originally Posted by techsxge View Post
    Uhm you might be able to use A145FW.tar to reset the machine. Document does not list the c3350i but i am quite sure that there are no real differences between those machines. If you'd like to try this i can send you the file.
    789be is reset file for this unit.

  9. #9
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    c3350i service mode password reset


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: c3350i service mode password reset

    Quote Originally Posted by techsxge View Post
    Oh alrigt because you said you bought a machine but i guess you bought it of the used market then?
    Yes.

    I have periodic access to the Konica site. I might just wait until then.

  10. #10
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    c3350i service mode password reset


    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    258
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: c3350i service mode password reset

    Quote Originally Posted by techsxge View Post
    Uhm you might be able to use A145FW.tar to reset the machine. Document does not list the c3350i but i am quite sure that there are no real differences between those machines. If you'd like to try this i can send you the file.
    If you have the file handy. I'll try it thanks.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here