Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    362
    Rep Power
    14

    bizhub C287 C5356

    Hello,

    One bizhub 287 B/W copier displayed C5356 on warming up process.
    I checked the fan on right door, no turning on, replaced a new one however no change.
    The service manual said check ICP on MFPB, it's common case cause of this board?

  2. #2
    RTFM!! 2,500+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    4,964
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: bizhub C287 C5356

    That should be F12E. HV unit uses the same ICP also F12E.
    Does the fan spin at all at any time? It will start to spin up and then check for the lock signal.
    As per the manual you can check REM and LOCK signal.
    Whatever

  3. #3
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    362
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: bizhub C287 C5356

    Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    That should be F12E. HV unit uses the same ICP also F12E.
    Does the fan spin at all at any time? It will start to spin up and then check for the lock signal.
    As per the manual you can check REM and LOCK signal.
    I marked a dot on fan and turned on machine until error code displayed, opened right door and saw it didn't rotate.

  4. #4
    RTFM!! 2,500+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    4,964
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: bizhub C287 C5356

    Quote Originally Posted by jwai View Post
    I marked a dot on fan and turned on machine until error code displayed, opened right door and saw it didn't rotate.
    Do you get 24V? Putting the tester on DCV and max hold works great for this.
    But probably easier just to check the ICP.
    Whatever

  5. #5
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    362
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: bizhub C287 C5356

    Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Do you get 24V? Putting the tester on DCV and max hold works great for this.
    But probably easier just to check the ICP.
    This day I visited another customer for the operation of FM2 fan motor, and found that it didn't rotate from warm up to ready to copy.
    I checked service manual and prove that, so I checked pin6 on CN29E no DC24V.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  6. #6
    RTFM!! 2,500+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    4,964
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: bizhub C287 C5356

    Quote Originally Posted by jwai View Post
    This day I visited another customer for the operation of FM2 fan motor, and found that it didn't rotate from warm up to ready to copy.
    I checked service manual and prove that, so I checked pin6 on CN29E no DC24V.
    Could you locate any relevant ICP's? Probably only rotates during operation then.
    Whatever

  7. #7
    RTFM!! 2,500+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    4,964
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: bizhub C287 C5356

    Output check code 42 multi code 2 and 3 is for full and half speed.
    Whatever

  8. #8
    RTFM!! 2,500+ Posts allan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Centurion
    Posts
    4,964
    Rep Power
    119

    Re: bizhub C287 C5356

    Untitled.jpg

    Only runs at initial operation and while printing.
    Its got relay connectors so if all else fails check continuity between MFPB and fan.
    Whatever

  9. #9
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    362
    Rep Power
    14

    Re: bizhub C287 C5356

    Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Untitled.jpg

    Only runs at initial operation and while printing.
    Its got relay connectors so if all else fails check continuity between MFPB and fan.
    Yesterday I checked harness, reconnected CN21 and CN27 no success.
    The error code displayed when warm up performed 5 seconds, so consider it may be MFPB problem?

  10. #10
    KONICA MINOLTA 50+ Posts Walterj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Lima
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    11

    Thumbs up Re: bizhub C287 C5356

    Quote Originally Posted by jwai View Post
    Hello,

    One bizhub 287 B/W copier displayed C5356 on warming up process.
    I checked the fan on right door, no turning on, replaced a new one however no change.
    The service manual said check ICP on MFPB, it's common case cause of this board?

    Hello
    Good day
    Actually, this error is quite common in the first Bizhub 227/287/367 equipment.
    I recommend you change the FM2 cooling fan and check the ICP12E that is located in the MFPB, surely that ICP must be open and you will have to replace it.
    Then maybe the prints come out blank in that case you will also have to check the HV and check which electronic device is damaged.
    It is recommended that you have your equipment in the version of FW G00-X8 or G00-X4
    Luck

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here