Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. #11
    Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    DV-610 in C1060 series.

    tulintron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais
    Posts
    526
    Rep Power
    26

    Re: DV-610 in C1060 series.

    Here we already have 04 with
    DV610. Composition is different, but comes without problems for 05 months. Average of 30k/month
    Nothing like day after day

  2. #12
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    DV-610 in C1060 series.

    wjurls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: DV-610 in C1060 series.

    Quote Originally Posted by tulintron View Post
    Here we already have 04 with
    DV610. Composition is different, but comes without problems for 05 months. Average of 30k/month
    I would imaging that the steel powder base is the same with a different toner mixed in. Like Blackcat noted above, once the premixed toner gets cycled out you are left with a useable developer.

    How sad that Konica has turned us all into Jr scientists.

  3. #13
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    DV-610 in C1060 series.


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Murcia
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: DV-610 in C1060 series.

    Quote Originally Posted by wjurls View Post
    I would imaging that the steel powder base is the same with a different toner mixed in. Like Blackcat noted above, once the premixed toner gets cycled out you are left with a useable developer.

    How sad that Konica has turned us all into Jr scientists.
    KM was my preferred printer manufacturer, after all these "accidents", for me KM has proven to be an unethical company and with which I no longer like to work, the machines that we are putting into maintenance are no longer KM

  4. #14
    Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    DV-610 in C1060 series.

    blackcat4866's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lapeer, Michigan
    Posts
    21,070
    Rep Power
    420

    Re: DV-610 in C1060 series.

    Just to include some useful details:

    DV-614C has 630gms of developer mix only, 7.5gms for the bag only.
    DV-610C has 1100gms
    =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

    blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

  5. #15
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    DV-610 in C1060 series.

    wjurls's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Riverside, CA
    Posts
    250
    Rep Power
    22

    Re: DV-610 in C1060 series.

    Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Just to include some useful details:

    DV-614C has 630gms of developer mix only, 7.5gms for the bag only.
    DV-610C has 1100gms
    =^..^=
    Thanks for that. You can almost do 2 complete dev changes on the C1060 with one box of DV610.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here