Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

C3350i and marketplace

Anyone had an issue where market place is not present? IWS in on, firmware and soft switches are up to date and correct (172 and 25). Market place is not present under registered APPS..We tried to use the marketplace install tool, but no joy..It looks like this particular model does not support the installer. SSD has no idea..Hoping someone has seen this. E

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    C3350i and marketplace

Re: C3350i and marketplace

I've removed Marketplace from plenty of those C3350i series. We have a customer that runs PaperCut that insists that it interferes with the PaperCut installation. I've become fairly adept at removing it.

Perhaps it's an early release machine that did not get the installation. Is the firmware up to date? =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Yea that I disabled during the installations. What if you search for it under admin with the search function. Nothing there?
    Whatever

Yes..the option is there, but when you enable, restart, after a few min it says "can't connect to marketplace" and throws a 0015 error. We have several other of these and other i series on the same network segment that are functioning fine. Tech can get to the internet when connected to the same port, and Vcare is working..Seems like the issue the APP cannot reach marketplace to either install or update. Unfortunately we are trying to add a onedrive app so we have to get it working. Thanks for any input..E

Edit...Tech did replace the baseboard..this changes the MAC address and requires a procedure to be performed and LMS updated..This is probably what the issue is..The tech is unable to get into HTTPS://XXX to get a request code. We are gonna try a new cert and SSL/TLS settings next week to see if this resolves the issue.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

What a waste of time and money on such mangy machine. Is the marketplace enabled under IWS?
    Can you initialize all and start setup from the beginning?
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Are the licenses are tied to the MAC address?
    Whatever

I'm not sure, but the MAC address is not what KM thinks it is, and due to SSL issues we are unable to get into the PSWC to generate the code we need. Ed

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Are the licenses are tied to the MAC address?

yes, to the base board actually base cpu id and ssd are involved in the licensing. check the sn's of the scanner and adf and main body. you may need to get an initialization code.

It's interesting you mention the S/N's We haev verified that the machine's S/N is correct, A93Exxxxxxxxx, but LMS says its AC7XXXXXXXXXXX. I wonder if a wrong ADF or Scanner S/N is causing this..Will check as we have not made any progress.

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    It's interesting you mention the S/N's We haev verified that the machine's S/N is correct, A93Exxxxxxxxx, but LMS says its AC7XXXXXXXXXXX. I wonder if a wrong ADF or Scanner S/N is causing this..Will check as we have not made any progress.
    did you reset the base board before you booted the machine up ? the sn differences signify two different speed units. (you would have to have put the id board in with the base to end up with what you say is happening).