Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    BH-C-360 with PC-408. J1501

BH-C-360 with PC-408 gives after a few sheets jam code 15-01. Paper sits exactly between the feed and the separation rollers. This is the second PC-408 we have here.

The previous one had similar and other problems as well as making dog ears in the sheets. Therefore I rebuild in the workshop another rarely used PC-408 and to be sure renewed the 3 rollers, and also the 2 one-ways. Shafts have been roughed up of course too and all bushings cleaned as well.

After 5-20 sheets, the jam occurs with the paper as described above between the feed and separation roller, showing Jam code 15-01. The plateau of the lift was a little low for my feeling, so I bend the four cable holders a little down to let the lift come up a tad. Customer is using high quality 80 gr paper and machine was working well when I left, but I am not confident. Anyone of you have similar experiences?

And please...., tell me not that it could also be the MFPB board in the machine.........

Hans
    " Sent from my Intel 80286 using MS-DOS 2.0 "

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts

Re: BH-C-360 with PC-408. J1501

Quote Originally Posted by Hansoon View Post
    BH-C-360 with PC-408 gives after a few sheets jam code 15-01. Paper sits exactly between the feed and the separation rollers. This is the second PC-408 we have here.

The previous one had similar and other problems as well as making dog ears in the sheets. Therefore I rebuild in the workshop another rarely used PC-408 and to be sure renewed the 3 rollers, and also the 2 one-ways. Shafts have been roughed up of course too and all bushings cleaned as well.

After 5-20 sheets, the jam occurs with the paper as described above between the feed and separation roller, showing Jam code 15-01. The plateau of the lift was a little low for my feeling, so I bend the four cable holders a little down to let the lift come up a tad. Customer is using high quality 80 gr paper and machine was working well when I left, but I am not confident. Anyone of you have similar experiences?

And please...., tell me not that it could also be the MFPB board in the machine.........

Hans

Have you tried removing the back of the LCT and swapping the two motors? There is one for the feed and one for the transport rollers. Swap them and see if you get a different jam.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: BH-C-360 with PC-408. J1501

Lift-up upper sensor (PS4) found in paper feed assy. Trim the actuator of PS4 a few mm so paper lifts just a bit higher.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.