KM Bizhub 364e issue with loading

Hello friends! The machine stardet to give me error for battery. I replaced battery and then started with problems that i haven't to this moment. First machina hasn't serial number - OK. When i put it start to show me "TPM CHIP has been changed" and freeze. I tried to upgrade firmware no effect. All of options was OK. Restart machine - the same. I turn off HDD and machine started with "TPM CHIP" message but this time doesn't freeze. ADF, Tray 1, Tray 2 and etc doesn't work with ATTENTIONS on machine. I tried to delete all partitions on the HDD, then put it again on machine, but when she makes partitions again freeze. The next step was to delete all partitions again and then to make a Psyhycal format from machine. Format was 100% then i restart machine and now she stay at boot screen. And the trouble reset doesn't work. Tried to upgrade again firmware all ok but machine is still at boot. Tried to make a reset with the tool but can't load even the tool.
    Thanks!

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Re: KM Bizhub 364e issue with loading

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcho View Post
    Hello friends! The machine stardet to give me error for battery. I replaced battery and then started with problems that i haven't to this moment. First machina hasn't serial number - OK. When i put it start to show me "TPM CHIP has been changed" and freeze. I tried to upgrade firmware no effect. All of options was OK. Restart machine - the same. I turn off HDD and machine started with "TPM CHIP" message but this time doesn't freeze. ADF, Tray 1, Tray 2 and etc doesn't work with ATTENTIONS on machine. I tried to delete all partitions on the HDD, then put it again on machine, but when she makes partitions again freeze. The next step was to delete all partitions again and then to make a Psyhycal format from machine. Format was 100% then i restart machine and now she stay at boot screen. And the trouble reset doesn't work. Tried to upgrade again firmware all ok but machine is still at boot. Tried to make a reset with the tool but can't load even the tool.
    Thanks!

If you can enter CE mode run an 'all clear' then restart.
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by copier tech View Post
    If you can enter CE mode run an 'all clear' then restart.
    Thank u for you fast reply! I can't get in... When hold reset and turn on machine she stuck again on boot with dot upper right corner...

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Try another HDD...
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar

It might help to boot the MFP with both a new SSD board and the reset tool.

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Try another HDD...
    Already tried...

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts femaster's Avatar

Run the reset tool, see if that works. If that doesn't work, run it 3 times in a row, without allowing it to boot in between each time. It was accidentally divulged to our IT guy at some point that there is some sort of magic that happens when the rest tool is run 3 times consecutively, at least on the xx4e models.

I'm not really sure what it is that happens, but I recall we were troubleshooting some sort of an issue and running the reset tool was their suggestion, but didn't help. We were then told to run it 3 times in a row, and the problem was magically resolved. I don't remember what the issue was any longer, but three times was the magic number.

Good luck.
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager for 3 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

Quote Originally Posted by femaster View Post
    Run the reset tool, see if that works. If that doesn't work, run it 3 times in a row, without allowing it to boot in between each time. It was accidentally divulged to our IT guy at some point that there is some sort of magic that happens when the rest tool is run 3 times consecutively, at least on the xx4e models.

I'm not really sure what it is that happens, but I recall we were troubleshooting some sort of an issue and running the reset tool was their suggestion, but didn't help. We were then told to run it 3 times in a row, and the problem was magically resolved. I don't remember what the issue was any longer, but three times was the magic number.

Good luck.
    I tried reset tool but didn't run...

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alexcho View Post
    I tried reset tool but didn't run...
    I would try new SSD board and then do the firmware as usual or try reset tool if machine still hangs.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.