Unhappy Konica 363 power on black screen

When my device konica 363 is powered on start key It comes on and a black screen and nothing comes up.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Konica 363 power on black screen

Re: Konica 363 power on black screen

Quote Originally Posted by zawmyo201210 View Post
    When my device konica 363 is powered on start key It comes on and a black screen and nothing comes up.
    It could be a few things causing black screen. First simple thing is to make sure the light - dark dial on control panel is all the way up.

The touch screens are are known to go bad on this model but usually the screen lights but doesn't respond to touch.

And of course could be the NVRAM. I would try the NVRAM reset tool.

I'm sure if you make a small donation to this website someone will see the "contributor" badge under your name and supply you with the firmware.

Technician

I'm a new guy around here when it comes to repairs, so take anything I say with a grain of salt. I just worked on a Bizhub 423 and I also encountered a black-screen issue.

The issue with my BH 423 resolved after I unplugged and re-seated several items on the MFP board. My post can be found here:

Bizhub 423 - Powers on - blank screen - faint high-pitched noise from DC power supply

Note: I also had the issue once when I had a USB drive plugged into the USB socket on the right front side of the Bizhub (next to the control panel). I removed the USB drive and it started up just fine.

Thanks for the advice. I will try again.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Disregard the one suggestion in my prior post about the touch screens going bad. I was thinking of the prior model, Bizhub 200 series. The screens on the biz 223 series hardly ever go bad.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts femaster's Avatar

Since nobody else has mentioned it, and I don't know your level of knowledge on these machines, what color is the "Power" light on the control panel? If it's orange, follow the small line under the word "Power" to the right side of the control panel and press the button.
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager for 3 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

replace MFPB, try it.