Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Bizhub C250i with malfunction code P-14

New machine out of box shows P-14(skew correction trouble). Drums, belt visually checked looking good.
    Think I will go back with some parts but firstly do print head skew reset but any other ideas are welcome.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts Gift's Avatar

Re: Bizhub C250i with malfunction code P-14

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    New machine out of box shows P-14(skew correction trouble). Drums, belt visually checked looking good.
    Think I will go back with some parts but firstly do print head skew reset but any other ideas are welcome.
    skew reset sounds OK - if that doesnt help: perhaps an adjustable mirror in the laser unit got stuck or has been moved out of range.
    You might also inspect the entire machine very thoroughly - this might be a sign of rough handling during shipping/transportation.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Bizhub C250i with malfunction code P-14

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post

I would inspect laser unit and make sure its mounted correctly. It might have been put in wrong or knocked out of place in transit

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Went back did some things at the end it was PH unit. Put new PH unit did print head skew reset followed by Initialize plus Image stabilization - problem solved.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.