Thread: Y soft Safe Q

Service Manager 100+ Posts
    Y soft Safe Q

Y soft Safe Q

The embedded terminal installed absolutely fine and looks as you would expect. The issue is when you try to log in. It will try for a few moments and then it says that itThe embedded terminal installed absolutely fine and looks as you would expect. The issue is when you try to log in. It will try for a few moments and then it says that it has timed out. We have a C458 on site with the same config set up and it connects up fine. So far SafeQ have told us that there is no log in attempt from the C450i in the logs….which was the problem that I logged with them, it is as though the machine cannot talk back to the safeq server. We have tried a different IP and checked all network and firewall settings but can not get the machine to log in. It is on the latest (OpenAPI approved FW).has timed out. We have a C458 on site with the same config set up and it connects up fine. So far SafeQ have told us that there is no log in attempt from the C450i in the logs….which was the problem that I logged with them, it is as though the machine cannot talk back to the safeq server. We have tried a different IP and checked all network and firewall settings but can not get the machine to log in. It is on the latest (OpenAPI approved FW).
    If at First you don't succeed remove all evidence of ever trying!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Y soft Safe Q

Firewall and ports..Ed

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Firmware N4 is bad with SafeQ, do M2 and be happy. Side note - lately we have seen a lot of Ysoft card readers failed so don't rule that out.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Date and time are synchronized with the safeq server?

Technician

There was such a problem on one of the eight machines. We tried everything, even rolled the device close to the server. The problem turned out to be in the SafeQ database.

Service Manager 100+ Posts
    Y soft Safe Q

It turned out to be the TLS setting needed to be on 1.0
    If at First you don't succeed remove all evidence of ever trying!

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

I'm happy you found the answer, but from a security standpoint, this is pretty bad. TLS 1.0 and 1.1 are outdated protocols. TLS 1.2 or TLS 1.3 should be used, and any organizations should not use SSL 2.0, SSL 3.0, TLS 1.0, and TLS 1.1. E