Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Biz C3350 ADF rollers

Biz C3350 ADF rollers

Anyone find a better solution for the ADF feed roller assembly? They are sold for around $160 which is crazy! I can buy whole low meter C3350's for $100 which I will do before paying that. Guess I'm asking if anyone found just the rollers that could be swapped out, maybe China aftermarket? I have several machines that are working by cleaning rollers but will need new rollers eventually.

Thanks

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    Biz C3350 ADF rollers

Re: Biz C3350 ADF rollers

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Anyone find a better solution for the ADF feed roller assembly? They are sold for around $160 which is crazy! I can buy whole low meter C3350's for $100 which I will do before paying that. Guess I'm asking if anyone found just the rollers that could be swapped out, maybe China aftermarket? I have several machines that are working by cleaning rollers but will need new rollers eventually.

Thanks
    I usually just clean these rollers even when worn they feed perfectly well. You can also 'rough them up' with some sand paper.

I do however replace the separation pad.
    Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Biz C3350 ADF rollers

Thanks
    I use HP 4250 feed rollers. They are a little smaller widthwise but they are wider than the sep pad. I reuse the hub and slide the rubber portion over it. The rollers are about 5 dollars each.

Biz C3350 ADF rollers

Quote Originally Posted by adecanmin View Post
    I use HP 4250 feed rollers. They are a little smaller widthwise but they are wider than the sep pad. I reuse the hub and slide the rubber portion over it. The rollers are about 5 dollars each.
    Great! Exactly what I was looking for. I have plenty of HP 4250 rollers. Thanks!

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Biz C3350 ADF rollers

$160?? Damn! Try here.

Search results for: 'A3GNPP0100'

Biz C3350 ADF rollers

Quote Originally Posted by wjurls View Post
    $160?? Damn! Try here.

Search results for: 'A3GNPP0100'
    Thanks for link.

And precision roller also wants $60 for the sep pad! I guess PR are end user prices but still high even with my dealer discount. This is were most end users buy their parts then call saying "I bought the parts online, can you schedule a service call to install". Little do they know it would of cost them less for me to install my parts! Of course these aren't my regular accounts but new customers that get my info from internet.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Biz C3350 ADF rollers

Thanks for link.

And precision roller also wants $60 for the sep pad! I guess PR are end user prices but still high even with my dealer discount. This is were most end users buy their parts then call saying "I bought the parts online, can you schedule a service call to install". Little do they know it would of cost them less for me to install my parts! Of course these aren't my regular accounts but new customers that get my info from internet.

That's so aggravating. I try to explain that income from parts is a large part of my business model. If I don't have the parts income, then the labor rate will have to go much higher than it is. Most understand and will start sourcing most parts and supplies from me instead. It really doesn't cost them much more, sometimes even the same price to get them from me anyway.

If you are a reseller, and buy enough from DCC they will give even better pricing then what's listed on the web. Same with ARC services in Burbank.

Biz C3350 ADF rollers

Quote Originally Posted by wjurls View Post
    That's so aggravating. I try to explain that income from parts is a large part of my business model. If I don't have the parts income, then the labor rate will have to go much higher than it is. Most understand and will start sourcing most parts and supplies from me instead. It really doesn't cost them much more, sometimes even the same price to get them from me anyway.

If you are a reseller, and buy enough from DCC they will give even better pricing then what's listed on the web. Same with ARC services in Burbank.
    I've used both of the companies you suggested in the past. They are good just far from me here in NJ. It takes 5 days for shipping cross country.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Biz C3350 ADF rollers

That blows. DCC is close enough for me to will call parts. ARC too but just a tad further.