Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Eeprom reset c652

Is it possible to install c452 eeprom on c652 machin? Is it necessary to reset eeprom. How can i reset eeprom? Is it possible with farmware rewrite? Possibl with A0P00Y0-F000-GQ7-D1 version.?
    Can someone explain the process . Thanks

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: Eeprom reset c652

Wow, the lengths some will go...

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    Wow, the lengths some will go...
    How far you meant?

Certified Konica Expert 2,500+ Posts
    Eeprom reset c652

are you looking for instructions how to install it or the file which you should already have.
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    Also don't ask me for files without a contributor badge.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hooman23 View Post
    How far you meant?

No I meant exactly what I said..it is amazing just how long some will try to keep their ancient machines running..20 years ago, I had a UV light, and EEPROM burner and a deskfull of blank EEPROMS. Then every manufacturer went to some type of drive that could update firmware, even still I kept the old abacus around just in case. Over the next few years it got dustier and dustier, the company issued new (win2k) laptops and Presto!! you could no longer use the EEPROM burner. Instead of calling the company to complain that they did not have sufficient support for my 10 year old tech, I did the next best thing, threw it in the dumpster and told all of the techs that if they had a problem needing a EEPROM they were to call sales and upgrade. You are in the same boat, throw this away and you will save many hours of frustration trying to repair the mess you are about to make. E

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    are you looking for instructions how to install it or the file which you should already have.
    I know how to install firmware. And how to replace eeprom.I wanted to know is it realy neccesery to rewrite the firmware that reset nvram. And i wanted to know is it possible to install c452 eeprom on c652 machin?
    Which firmware version reset eeprom? The version that i mentioned above that i have just resets nvram?
    explanation replacing eeprom needed. Thanks

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    No I meant exactly what I said..it is amazing just how long some will try to keep their ancient machines running..20 years ago, I had a UV light, and EEPROM burner and a deskfull of blank EEPROMS. Then every manufacturer went to some type of drive that could update firmware, even still I kept the old abacus around just in case. Over the next few years it got dustier and dustier, the company issued new (win2k) laptops and Presto!! you could no longer use the EEPROM burner. Instead of calling the company to complain that they did not have sufficient support for my 10 year old tech, I did the next best thing, threw it in the dumpster and told all of the techs that if they had a problem needing a EEPROM they were to call sales and upgrade. You are in the same boat, throw this away and you will save many hours of frustration trying to repair the mess you are about to make. E
    Thats because you are so special. Im happy for you. Let me gather the infornation that i need.