Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Re: Waste toner bottle warning 8 series, i series.

Quote Originally Posted by elmaligno View Post
    There is a special firmware for half toners: "GG2-N4 Firmware to measure Gas Gauge correctly when using the half toner bottle"
    Whatever it can be special firmware I forgot already as it is useless in reality when we use half and full toners depending on KM mercy.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

We empty the WTB on toner delivery we drop 2 of each toner at a time and the WTB never gets filled up. Our customer are not aware of the waste toner boxes...
    Every toner delivery includes cleaning the DF, emptying the WTB, removing paper dust from the paper path and checking the counters for mostly roller replacement and service interval by resetting the maintenance counter on every visit.
    Life as a tech is real boring this way not much trouble to talk about.
    Whatever

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    We empty the WTB on toner delivery we drop 2 of each toner at a time and the WTB never gets filled up. Our customer are not aware of the waste toner boxes...
    Every toner delivery includes cleaning the DF, emptying the WTB, removing paper dust from the paper path and checking the counters for mostly roller replacement and service interval by resetting the maintenance counter on every visit.
    Life as a tech is real boring this way not much trouble to talk about.
    You do that by book then, good practice. We used to do that servicing Toshiba not so much with Konicas
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.