Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: bizhub1250p leaking developer.

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    No its where the developer goes back into the tank after passing over the mag roller its not named as such just used that term for explanation. Those channels are to suck or vacuum up any toner dusting coming from the developer. I make sure to clean those out at service time.

Do you have any ware on the side of the drum ends. I have had the dev draw out of the developer tank due to that before.
    Check the wast box for developer by sticking a magnetized screwdriver into a corner and see if any developer stick to the end. There should be very little to no developer in the waste toner.\
    ok i think i understand. thanks.

Re: bizhub1250p leaking developer.

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    No its where the developer goes back into the tank after passing over the mag roller its not named as such just used that term for explanation. Those channels are to suck or vacuum up any toner dusting coming from the developer. I make sure to clean those out at service time.

Do you have any ware on the side of the drum ends. I have had the dev draw out of the developer tank due to that before.
    Check the wast box for developer by sticking a magnetized screwdriver into a corner and see if any developer stick to the end. There should be very little to no developer in the waste toner.\

Just thought I'd update and say I installed a newer dev unit and fixed the problem. The old unit I will refurbish and use as a backup. Thanks for your help