Angry Konica C1070 error C2213 and C2214 on every print....HELP PLEASE

Dear all friends, please help me solve this weird problem.
    I have Konica C1070 that was working like a charm, electricity once shut down and get back suddenly so my machine stopped working
    My technician found a burnout PRCB and Fusing Board and changed them and from here the problem starts
    now when i power on the machine it starts normally then when sending any print job on any paper it gives me error C-2213 or C-2214 and the paper stacked before entering the fuser with no print at all
    I did change:
    PRCB
    Drum Motor
    Encoder Sensor (PS57) (PS56)
    DCPS2
    Drum Unit
    Drum Encoder
    even i get an old machine i have (Konica C1060L) and put the complete process unit (with 4 drums and 4 charge corona and 4 developer tank and the transfer unit) and same code errors C-2213 and C-2214
    Also my technician changed the firmware for PRCB with updated one with no success
    what could be for this problem because my technician told me he didn't face this problem before and he changed all of the manual said about solutions
    someone told me maybe it is corruption between the firmware of the image processing board and the firmware of the PRCB that gives wrong speed for the drum
    please help me friends

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Konica C1070 error C2213 and C2214 on every print....HELP PLEASE

Re: Konica C1070 error C2213 and C2214 on every print....HELP PLEASE

Have you tried replacing the Drum Drive Board? You didn't list it specifically but said later that your tech replaced everything the service manual suggested. Has your tech tested those components in the load check? You do have to take load checks with a grain of salt though, I know being in service mode the machines will ignore certain failure codes and still run the component in question.

Quote Originally Posted by Tech09 View Post
    Have you tried replacing the Drum Drive Board? You didn't list it specifically but said later that your tech replaced everything the service manual suggested. Has your tech tested those components in the load check? You do have to take load checks with a grain of salt though, I know being in service mode the machines will ignore certain failure codes and still run the component in question.
    didn't work either
    any other suggestions?

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by alyweka View Post
    didn't work either
    any other suggestions?
    Im just facing with this problem too... we change dcps and hv unit and it working find again...

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    Konica C1070 error C2213 and C2214 on every print....HELP PLEASE

Dear all friends, please help me solve this weird problem.
    I have Konica C1070 that was working like a charm, electricity once shut down and get back suddenly so my machine stopped working
    My technician found a burnout PRCB and Fusing Board and changed them and from here the problem starts
    now when i power on the machine it starts normally then when sending any print job on any paper it gives me error C-2213 or C-2214 and the paper stacked before entering the fuser with no print at all
    I did change:
    PRCB
    Drum Motor
    Encoder Sensor (PS57) (PS56)
    DCPS2
    Drum Unit
    Drum Encoder
    even i get an old machine i have (Konica C1060L) and put the complete process unit (with 4 drums and 4 charge corona and 4 developer tank and the transfer unit) and same code errors C-2213 and C-2214
    Also my technician changed the firmware for PRCB with updated one with no success
    what could be for this problem because my technician told me he didn't face this problem before and he changed all of the manual said about solutions
    someone told me maybe it is corruption between the firmware of the image processing board and the firmware of the PRCB that gives wrong speed for the drum
    please help me friends
    To get to the printing point, it needs to make adjustments and approve their results.Auto Gamma Adj.
    Color Registration Adj.

When these tests are performed, they generate an image on the transfer belt.

We need to know the result of these adjustments and, if negative, evaluate whether there is an image on the belt during execution, or try to print a test directly from test mode in service mode.

The relationship that the two errors have in common are PRCB, (which was replaced) and DCPS2, which deserves attention as it experienced an electrical problem. Find out which connector comes out of it to power the sensors and take the voltage measurement.
    Nothing like day after day

i will give a try and feedback you

i will give a try and feedback you
    Hello! You find the solution of your problem?