Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Sofia
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Konica Minolta 224e print strange black line

    Hi, I have problem with Konica Minolta Bizhub 224e.
    When printing is showing black line, you will see on attached file. I change the drum and the line disappear for 1 week maybe and shows again on different place. What can be the problem?
    viber_image_2023-11-27_13-31-54-867.jpg
    Thanks in advance, have a good day!

  2. #2
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Konica Minolta 224e print strange black line


    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    3,796
    Rep Power
    131

    Re: Konica Minolta 224e print strange black line

    Quote Originally Posted by tonerland View Post
    Hi, I have problem with Konica Minolta Bizhub 224e.
    When printing is showing black line, you will see on attached file. I change the drum and the line disappear for 1 week maybe and shows again on different place. What can be the problem?
    viber_image_2023-11-27_13-31-54-867.jpg
    Thanks in advance, have a good day!
    Did you look at transfer belt & fuser? Either one of those can cause line like your sample shows, especially with almost 400k page count.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Sofia
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Konica Minolta 224e print strange black line

    Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Did you look at transfer belt & fuser? Either one of those can cause line like your sample shows, especially with almost 400k page count.
    Both look good on first sight. The strange is that the problem was on upper side of copy, now the line is on down side. I only change the drum..

  4. #4
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Flat Rock Michigan
    Posts
    1,035
    Rep Power
    48

    Re: Konica Minolta 224e print strange black line

    Quote Originally Posted by tonerland View Post
    Both look good on first sight. The strange is that the problem was on upper side of copy, now the line is on down side. I only change the drum..
    what kind of toner are you using? did you replace the whole drum unit or just the drum? does the developer look like its loaded with junk?

  5. #5
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    456
    Rep Power
    18

    Re: Konica Minolta 224e print strange black line

    fuser belt defective?

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Sofia
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Konica Minolta 224e print strange black line

    Quote Originally Posted by Albonline View Post
    what kind of toner are you using? did you replace the whole drum unit or just the drum? does the developer look like its loaded with junk?
    The toner is OEM. I change the whole drum unit from another machine to test and when problem disappear i left the drum there. But when return the "problem" drum to another machine there was no problem. Developer looks good, the magnetic roller is full black without junk.

  7. #7
    Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,021
    Rep Power
    344

    Re: Konica Minolta 224e print strange black line

    Open the door when printing on A3 and examine drum and belt for the band.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

    Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

    I don't reply to private messages from end users.

  8. #8
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Flat Rock Michigan
    Posts
    1,035
    Rep Power
    48

    Re: Konica Minolta 224e print strange black line

    Quote Originally Posted by tonerland View Post
    The toner is OEM. I change the whole drum unit from another machine to test and when problem disappear i left the drum there. But when return the "problem" drum to another machine there was no problem. Developer looks good, the magnetic roller is full black without junk.
    I would be looking at the transfer belt and transfer roller. being that the streak moved, I think there is paper dust in the xfer cleaner blade system. when was the last time the 2nd feed roller dust collector was emptied?

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Sofia
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Konica Minolta 224e print strange black line

    Today I was going to machine, clean transfer belt cleaner and the problem disappeared for now. Thanks for the guidance.

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2022
    Location
    Sofia
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Unhappy Re: Konica Minolta 224e print strange black line

    The problem reappeared. I change the fuser, transfer belt, transfer roller, developer and problem still exist. Rollers up to the fuser are clean. Make it on the first page, a little bit on the second and after this the line is dissapeared.After some time maybe the fuser temperature goes lower and again first page is with line and after this the line is not there.Any advice?

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Get the Android App
click or scan for the Copytechnet Mobile App

-= -= -= -= -=


IDrive Remote Backup

Lunarpages Internet Solutions

Advertise on Copytechnet

Your Link Here