Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    konica minolta c287 copy quality

Re: konica minolta c287 copy quality

Quote Originally Posted by 4Toon View Post
    Replace belt would like to see a example but sounds like a issue from the belt that can happen on konica and kyocera i have seen this on.
    I wish it was easier to post pics here.. I am going to give it a try lol

brent

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    konica minolta c287 copy quality

Quote Originally Posted by 4Toon View Post
    Replace belt would like to see a example but sounds like a issue from the belt that can happen on konica and kyocera i have seen this on.
    ok well I will admit what I did. lol there was a line on the copy and I seen no other way but to replace the magenta drum dv unit. well I replaced it and the line was still there I about shat lol it turns out the plastic cleaner for the slit glass below the drum was dirty my bad but they still got the drum
    was there yesterday the colors just arent good when printing and its a bummer. maybe a 7 year old machine wont keep adjustments anymore I have thought about everything other then a belt and the other 3 drums. I do the gradation and other stuff it makes it better copy quality for about a week then we lost a color thoughts?
    anyways thanks everyone for the help

brent

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by brent View Post
    the drums only have around 40k clicks on them. the problem is copy quality it will turn the gray area on a copy into purples. if that makes sense lol
    lastweek at this copier I was able to run gradation and was able to get the copies back to normal... but the customer called and said its doing it again.
    am I looking at new drums or ? I dont have any sample copies at present time to scan to show. also when I ran test mode halftone patterns the 4 colors came out perfect. just when you print or copy from glass is where I am having the issues.. any thoughts?

thank guys
    seen this beforew calibration fixes but comes back quikly replace primary transfer