Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

cyan failing konica minolta

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

Re: cyan failing konica minolta

Quote Originally Posted by simeismoler View Post
    The problem here is you did not provide a model # ??????

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    Correct.
    I would be ashamed by my stupidity asking such incompetent and incomplete questions.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts

I would hope it's not stupidity and more because of language barrier with many different countries posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post

I have a konica minolta c458 and the cyano is printing like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    Correct.
    I would be ashamed by my stupidity asking such incompetent and incomplete questions.
    Oh great God of the digital print, I'm sorry for failing to detail the problem so that your great wisdom can help me. I couldn't explain the problem so I decided to post a photo so that the Great Gods of digital could see what was happening. After trying everything that my inconpendent wisdom could solve and tired in the early hours of the morning and discouraged at not being able to solve the problem.

follow link of image in best quality
    https://www.smoler.com.br/repository/print_cyan.jpeg

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

Peço desculpas pela grosseria dos meus colegas. Entendo sua dificuldade com o inglês. Esta cor específica é muito difícil de imprimir bem. Sugiro que você imprima o documento incluído. Acredito que você verá que a página magenta 10% está mal impressa. Suspeito que você tenha problemas com a unidade de revelação magenta, ou toner genérico, ou possivelmente ambos. Podemos ver imagens desse arquivo?

I apologize for my colleagues rudeness. I understand your difficulty with English. This particular color is very difficult to print well. I suggest that you print the included document. I believe that you will see that the magenta 10% page is poorly printed. I suspect that you have magenta developing unit issues, or generic toner, or possibly both. May we see images from that file?

I am not a Portuguese speaker, I speak only limited Spanish. This text comes from Google Translate.

Não falo português, falo apenas espanhol limitado. Este texto vem do Google Tradutor.
    =^..^=
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Peço desculpas pela grosseria dos meus colegas. Entendo sua dificuldade com o inglês. Esta cor específica é muito difícil de imprimir bem. Sugiro que você imprima o documento incluído. Acredito que você verá que a página magenta 10% está mal impressa. Suspeito que você tenha problemas com a unidade de revelação magenta, ou toner genérico, ou possivelmente ambos. Podemos ver imagens desse arquivo?

I apologize for my colleagues rudeness. I understand your difficulty with English. This particular color is very difficult to print well. I suggest that you print the included document. I believe that you will see that the magenta 10% page is poorly printed. I suspect that you have magenta developing unit issues, or generic toner, or possibly both. May we see images from that file?

I am not a Portuguese speaker, I speak only limited Spanish. This text comes from Google Translate.

Não falo português, falo apenas espanhol limitado. Este texto vem do Google Tradutor.
    =^..^=
    blackcat4866 Thank you for your words and for your attention to my problem. This file I will keep it forever for print tests.

Just before your post I removed all the developer powder from the unit and topped it up with an old one that I had previously used here and was in storage.

By adding the exact amount of developer powder, the print improved by 95%, but there were still white dots. I come to the conclusion that it was a lack of developer powder when printing 100% cyan.

When printing your file, the printout was 100% perfect.

I have a follow-up question.
    Why and under what circumstances does the developer powder decrease and what can I do to prevent this from happening?

I used Google Translator.

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

blackcat4866 Thank you for your words and for your attention to my problem. This file I will keep it forever for print tests.

Just before your post I removed all the developer powder from the unit and topped it up with an old one that I had previously used here and was in storage.

By adding the exact amount of developer powder, the print improved by 95%, but there were still white dots. I come to the conclusion that it was a lack of developer powder when printing 100% cyan.

When printing your file, the printout was 100% perfect.

I have a follow-up question.
    Why and under what circumstances does the developer powder decrease and what can I do to prevent this from happening?

I used Google Translator.
    O pó revelador dura mais quando usado com frequência. O pó revelador deve ser agitado frequentemente para manter a carga estática, conhecida como efeito triboelétrico. Para obter o rendimento máximo do pó revelador de cor, você deve usá-lo com frequência.

Developer powder lasts the longest when it is used frequently. Developer powder must be agitated frequently to maintain is static charge, know as the tribo-electric effect. To get the maximum yield from color developer powder, you must use it frequently.

Imagine esta situação: meu cliente imprime 95% de páginas somente em preto e 5% de páginas coloridas. As unidades reveladoras de cores ficam inativas por longos períodos de tempo. O pó revelador de cores perde sua carga e imprime mal após apenas 10.000 impressões coloridas. Esta é uma ocorrência comum.

Imagine this situation: My customer prints 95% black only pages, 5% color pages. The color developer units sit idle for long periods of time. The color developer powder loses its charge, and prints poorly after only 10,000 color prints. This is a common occurrence. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=