Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Marketplace and Google Connector.

I am new to all this but managed to get google connector working, kind of. Its a trail version and does not stay logged in to the google account but works great on testing. I can see it gives you a 30 trail but can not figure out what it cost or how to pay for it..

What am I missing here? Feel silly about it.
    Whatever

Re: Marketplace and Google Connector.

Ok silly I am...

Figured it out but wow yea for a site selling UI's the UI sucks a bit.
    Sure I will get stuck somewhere else again.

Anyway may be a good place to ask about the experience using Google drive connector or others like dropbox?

Its does not seem to be available under the ZA(South-African) shop??
    Whatever

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by allan View Post
    Ok silly I am...

Figured it out but wow yea for a site selling UI's the UI sucks a bit.
    Sure I will get stuck somewhere else again.

Anyway may be a good place to ask about the experience using Google drive connector or others like dropbox?

Its does not seem to be available under the ZA(South-African) shop??
    We don't have single machine with Marketplace app running.
    But we're small maybe larger dealers utilise somehow it in certain environments.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post
    But we're small maybe larger dealers utilise somehow it in certain environments.
    Here goes the first one for me. Looks like I could have a problem buying it locally from KMSA. The ZA shop does not show any pricing. Useless...

We are a small company supporting a couple of large corporate customers. Only 4 of us.... 10 hour work days for us form time to time.

Even small companies what managed print solutions and custom workflows these days. The thinking is to make our customers dependent thru providing these services for them. Makes them think again before changing suppliers.
    Whatever

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts kingarthur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tsbservice View Post

We've just got our office device with marketplace on - i play around with it occasionally. I use the free apps, just to experiment, our device displays the weather for the next 4 days
    Tip for the day; Treat every problem as your dog would.....If you cant eat it or f*ck it....then p*ss on it & walk away...

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

We are selling a lot of interfax, and pushing DP phoenix scantrip..Pretty good cheap alternatives to a fax appliance and costly scanning solutions.

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts tsbservice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    We are selling a lot of interfax, and pushing DP phoenix scantrip..Pretty good cheap alternatives to a fax appliance and costly scanning solutions.
    We almost never use faxes but I'm interested about Dispatcher Phoenix scan app. Would you share more about it and how it can be utilised? Thanks.
    A tree is known by its fruit, a man by his deeds. A good deed is never lost, he who sows courtesy, reaps friendship, and he who plants kindness gathers love.

Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves, for they shall never cease to be amused.

I don't reply to private messages from end users.

Every customer we provided with demo version of any of the cloud based storage such as google drive have never wanted the full version after the trial ended. plus the annoying screen saver that comes with the MarketPlace is annoying enough reason not to want to use anything from MarketPlace

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts kingarthur's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rrrohan View Post
    Every customer we provided with demo version of any of the cloud based storage such as google drive have never wanted the full version after the trial ended. plus the annoying screen saver that comes with the MarketPlace is annoying enough reason not to want to use anything from MarketPlace

That's why I've put the "Connect to Weather" free app on our office device - that's now the screensaver

Konica Minolta’s Connect to Weather app displays the current weather conditions right on the MFP panel. The app can be configured to run as a screensaver, or it can be accessed from the MarketPlace with a tap. Easily view important weather information, such as:

• Current temperature
    • Daily high/low
    • Precipitation/weather conditions
    • Daily forecast for several days

The app can be specified to automatically display the weather at the MFP’s location, but it also includes a search function for users interested in the weather elsewhere, such as at another branch or a site they’re visiting. The Connect to Weather app allows access to accurate weather information right at the MFP.
    Tip for the day; Treat every problem as your dog would.....If you cant eat it or f*ck it....then p*ss on it & walk away...

guess thats at least useful