Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    C253 can't get into service mode to format a new hdd (Error Code C-D010)

Can anyone send me the firmware and the toolkit for the Bizhub C253 (region Germany)?

I've bought a new hdd but i can not get into the service mode to format the new hdd. It shows the error Code C-D010, but there is no normal way to get into the service mode. Trouble reset doesn't work either, because it stops at the KM Logo screen. So I wanna try to flash the newest firmware available per SD Card first.

Please help me. Thank you.

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: C253 can't get into service mode to format a new hdd (Error Code C-D010)

Thames2_cf.tar.gz

having trouble finding the tool to load it onto CF card but if i end up finding it i will link it

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cccc213 View Post
    Can anyone send me the firmware and the toolkit for the Bizhub C253 (region Germany)?

I've bought a new hdd but i can not get into the service mode to format the new hdd. It shows the error Code C-D010, but there is no normal way to get into the service mode. Trouble reset doesn't work either, because it stops at the KM Logo screen. So I wanna try to flash the newest firmware available per SD Card first.

Please help me. Thank you.

We can supply you with the firmware & tool and can be contacted via either website below.

Let us eat, drink, and be merry, because tomorrow we may die!

For all your firmware & service manual needs please visit us at:

www.copierfirmware.co.uk - www.printerfirmware.co.uk

Technician

Check pm

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts femaster's Avatar

I hope you have an old PC laying around with Windows XP or Vista 32-bit on it. Windows 7 32-bit might work also, but anything newer and that software can't write the data to the Compact Flash card correctly, so it will be unusable, even if the software says it was successfully written. Good luck!
    A Ricoh Service Tech for 7 year. A Konica Minolta Service Tech for 7 years. Now, KM service manager for 3 years.
    My Ricoh knowledge is slowly dwindling away at this point. Many things have been lost to time...