Technician

C1060L drum replacement help

Hello masters.
    I have a km c1060l machine. I replaced 4 drums in this machine. What calibration operations do I need to perform from the service menu after this change? Thanks.

Certified Konica Expert 5,000+ Posts

Re: C1060L drum replacement help

7. After replacing the drum unit, conduct the following items.• Cleaning the dust proof glass (Refer to F.5.2.1 Cleaning thedust proof glass)• For the drum unit/Y: Counter reset of the parts counter number21 and number 22.• For the drum unit/M: Counter reset of the parts counternumber 23 and number 24.• For the drum unit/C: Counter reset of the parts counter number25 and number 26.• For the drum unit/K: Counter reset of the parts counter number27 and number 28.• Gamma automatic adjustment (Refer to I.4.4.6 GammaAutomatic Adjustment (Drum Peculiarity Adjustment))• Color registration automatic adjustment (Refer to I.4.3.12 ColorRegistration Auto.Adj. (Printer Adjustment))• Manual adjustment of color registration (Refer to I.4.3.13 ColorRegist.Gap Measurement (Printer Adjustment))• Density Balance Adjustment
    • Maximum density initial adjustment (Recommended to beconducted) (Refer to "I.4.4.9 Maximum density initialadjustment (drum peculiarity adjustment)")

also working on a 100k$ machine without a service manual is nuts man.
    do you need one?
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    Also don't ask me for files without a contributor badge.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post
    7. After replacing the drum unit, conduct the following items.• Cleaning the dust proof glass (Refer to F.5.2.1 Cleaning thedust proof glass)• For the drum unit/Y: Counter reset of the parts counter number21 and number 22.• For the drum unit/M: Counter reset of the parts counternumber 23 and number 24.• For the drum unit/C: Counter reset of the parts counter number25 and number 26.• For the drum unit/K: Counter reset of the parts counter number27 and number 28.• Gamma automatic adjustment (Refer to I.4.4.6 GammaAutomatic Adjustment (Drum Peculiarity Adjustment))• Color registration automatic adjustment (Refer to I.4.3.12 ColorRegistration Auto.Adj. (Printer Adjustment))• Manual adjustment of color registration (Refer to I.4.3.13 ColorRegist.Gap Measurement (Printer Adjustment))• Density Balance Adjustment
    • Maximum density initial adjustment (Recommended to beconducted) (Refer to "I.4.4.9 Maximum density initialadjustment (drum peculiarity adjustment)")

do you need one?
    Thanks. I will do what you say tomorrow.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Synthohol View Post

do you need one?
    thanks. I did what you said, okay.
    I also changed CMYK Developer.
    The print was fine but at full ground pressure of 255 it was Magenta. It looks wavy, why do you think it might be like that?
    The test I did in the photo is an A4 arrow sheet.
    Here are the steps I took to fix the problem.
    The drum replacement (C-M) problem is not resolved.
    corona replacement (C-M) problem is not solved.
    Transfer belt roller 2nd replacement (C-M) problem not solved.
    windows were cleaned
    Why do you think it might be?thanks. I did what you said, okay.
    I also changed CMYK Developer.
    The print was fine but at full ground pressure of 255 it was Magenta. It looks wavy, why do you think it might be like that?
    windows were cleaned
    Why do you think it might be?
    WhatsApp Image 2024-04-14 at 15.37.58.jpg

Certified Konica Expert 5,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matsan_offset@yahoo.com View Post
    I also changed CMYK Developer. should just have done a full PM at this point?
    The print was fine but at full ground pressure of 255 it was Magenta. It looks wavy, why do you think it might be like that? did you perform ALL the adjustments for DV replacement?
    windows were cleaned
    Why do you think it might be?thanks. I did what you said, you did what the manual said.

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-14 at 15.37.58.jpg
    there are so many fine adjustments when working on a production machine.
    at least if you did a PM there is the step by step screens that guide you from one adjustment to the next.

all these steps and procedures are listed in the service manual.
    do you need one?

just to ask, have you stopped the image at different stages to see where the issue starts.
    anyway, if you want the service manual id rather just give it to you than see you torture yourself
    We know a thing or two because we've seen a thing or two.
    Also don't ask me for files without a contributor badge.