Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question KonicaMinolta C450 code C-DOOA ??

Hi!

Has any one had this problem code C-DOOA??
    I have read The manual and it`s pointing to the HDD.

I`m on the right track or

Thanks for any answer

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    Have you tried just formatting the hard drive first? You may also want to try replacing the ribbon cable.

Before you do a Physical Format of the hard drive, be sure to back up all of your scan addresses and such as you will lose these.

Good luck!

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Question c-d00a?????

Quote Originally Posted by stefan View Post
    Hi!

Thanks for any answer
    i tried to look that up but looks it's not correct code. try to get the correct code and send it to me.
    thanks

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan View Post
    Hi!

Thanks for any answer
    CD00A Hard Disk Error 6 : Hard disk is faulty.

In most cases, such a failure is fatal, or an indicator that the drive is failing. If you reset the machine by opening and closing the main door and the code continuously returns, or cycle the main power of the machine and still get this code, the drive is nfg and needs to be replaced.

You could try formatting the drive as was recommended previously, but I doubt this will resolve the problem. If the failure happened only once in the counter history and is not returning, don't sweat it.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Smile c-D00A

Quote Originally Posted by alexfixes View Post
    i tried to look that up but looks it's not correct code. try to get the correct code and send it to me.
    thanks
    hi,
    I had CD010 and it is samiliar to error you have. this is what i did and fixed the problem.
    first i checked the ribbon cble, then i actually formated the drive and fixed the proble.
    1. access servcie mode
    2.state confirmation
    3.select mem/HDD adj
    4.select HD format
    5.perform both logical and physical
    6.power off/on
    good luck

Thumbs up Greetings

We've gone through quite a few HDDs on the predecessor C350 with the same (similar) code. I would say you're on the right track.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Smile bad HD

Quote Originally Posted by tech3105 View Post
    We've gone through quite a few HDDs on the predecessor C350 with the same (similar) code. I would say you're on the right track.
    I have repleced hard drive anytime with error code C-D010 and most cases CD0 code does refer to HD. I just don't know why these HD keep failing. Is it the NVRAM or the CONTROLL BOARD that's maybe bad design.
    thanks

I have repleced hard drive anytime with error code C-D010 and most cases CD0 code does refer to HD. I just don't know why these HD keep failing. Is it the NVRAM or the CONTROLL BOARD that's maybe bad design.
    thanks

I wondered about heat, too. They're usually pretty toasty when I access them, doesn't seem to be much ventillation...but I guess no more overheated then a pc HDD. You might be right about NVRAM...KM's NEVER had problems with those modules!

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Smile HD

Quote Originally Posted by tech3105 View Post
    I wondered about heat, too. They're usually pretty toasty when I access them, doesn't seem to be much ventillation...but I guess no more overheated then a pc HDD. You might be right about NVRAM...KM's NEVER had problems with those modules!
    I usally set the HD to sleep so it still spins but doesn't use as much as power when it's set to normal. This aslo increases the life of the machine and drives. I would think thses copiers are desined to work 24/7.

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    thanks
    Check the source of your hard drives.

I cannot say if this is true outside of Canada, but most hard drives I have seen in older series machines were CANRAM labeled Toshiba drives. CANRAM appears to be international when I look them up on the web, so these drives might be sold in other market areas too. Toshiba drives are considered pieces of $#!+ drives in many PC hardware enthusiast circles. Unreliable.

In Calgary, we've stopped buying these pieces of $#!+ and been purchasing locally through computer hardware supplier for new drives, usually seagate. We have yet to return to replace any of these drives, and this includes the X3e series fiery's as well. The old drives failed within a year or so, none of the replaced drives have failed.

And if you are not sure, both the C350 and x3e fiery controllers can handle up to 160G drives.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.