Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Step aside, noob 1,000+ Posts EarthKmTech's Avatar
    youve not plugged a fan back in, or plugged it in incorrectly.

C-5357:
    Cooling Fan Motor/1’s failure to turn

Technician
    double check and all fan was pluged in. could it be a bad fan? which one though?

RShea

Re: konica minolta c252 code c5102

So after a recent change to a new Transfer belt, the unit ran for a few days. It encountered a misfeed of paper that was caught and the sheet pulled out before it entered the unit. After that there was a C5102 error most of the time (one or 2 times clearing and turning the transfer a bit would clear it but mostly it would come back.)

Took the motor out and switched, re assembled the unit far enough to test and now with the motor in the 3rd position many times encountering a C2255 error. So sounds like it will be replacement of the motor to clear it for good? Motor may have a flat spot or being locked up only part of the time?

these motors fail so often i carry them in the car.

its a total waste of time pulling the machine apart and not replacing it when you get the code, just replace it and throw the old one in the bin, period.

bej383

90% of the time ,you have to replace PWB-M and the black developer drive motor at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by bej383 View Post
    90% of the time ,you have to replace PWB-M and the black developer drive motor at the same time.
    Epic thread dig.

In this part of the world i've only ever replaced a PWB-M once on these machines for no backlight on display and no start and never changed black dev motor even once.

They are discontinued from support here, no more toner no more anything. I still have a new old stock main motor though I for some reason have not thrown out.

Technician

HELP!@!@!!@!@!@ ok, so I was getting a c5102 error, knew it was the motor, swapped it for the color side to make sure, sure enough everything worked. Was able to limp along on just using the black side till my new motor came in today. Installed the new motor not getting a single error, but takes forever for it to warm up, jams on the 1st page it tries to pick up, prints out a blank page.. and locks everything up after that.. WHAT did i break