Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    dana ahmad

Re: Bizhub C-203, Controller issues...

i buy new PWB-MFP Board for ineo+203, but i cant't install firmware on new PWB-MFP ineo+203.
    there is no problem with the CF,the firmware, SODIM, and NV RAM. I use a CF 128MB and 256MB. when the CF (compact flash) installed in PWB-MFP, the machine does not react to anything .. just out of picture loading hourglass

whats wrong?..
    please, help me..

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

please check pins in MFPB. 1 pin can be broken od damaged. if machine is dead replace SODIMM or green board in MFP. its cover for fax.

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Bizhub C-203, Controller issues...

That original post is almost 6.5 years old!

Hans
    " Sent from my Intel 80286 using MS-DOS 2.0 "

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dana ahmad View Post
    i buy new PWB-MFP Board for ineo+203, but i cant't install firmware on new PWB-MFP ineo+203.
    there is no problem with the CF,the firmware, SODIM, and NV RAM. I use a CF 128MB and 256MB. when the CF (compact flash) installed in PWB-MFP, the machine does not react to anything .. just out of picture loading hourglass

whats wrong?..
    please, help me..
    What's wrong? Other than hijacking a thread that's more than 6 years old....You say there is no problem with the CF card, I would like to know just how you came to that conclusion. If your answer is "it works on my laptop" then that is where the problem is. Emujo
    If you don't see your question answered in the forum, please don't think it's OK to PM me for a personal reply...I do not give out firmware and/or manuals.

Aging Tech 10,000+ Posts
    Bizhub C-203, Controller issues...

Quote Originally Posted by emujo View Post
    What's wrong? Other than hijacking a thread that's more than 6 years old....You say there is no problem with the CF card, I would like to know just how you came to that conclusion. If your answer is "it works on my laptop" then that is where the problem is. Emujo
    Hey emujo, you are ranting at someone who posted four years ago. lol. I'm sure there are newer post to rant at.