Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Technician

c350 yellow image uint ..issues

hi guys and gals..

pls i need some advice..

i have a c350 when i replace new yellow image uint it stays yellow unit must be replced.
    pls note the machie was working with old unit..

after replacing new one the message remains on the screen to replace yellow image unit..put the old one back and the machine stilll says replace the yellow unit and close alll doors...

i triedd wil not work,,,brought a n2nd new image unit and the messsge \on machine ..what now....any ideas...

All things Konica Minolta 1,000+ Posts Stirton.M's Avatar
    Likely you have an image unit that is meant for a different marketing area than what the machine was.
    "Many years ago I chased a woman for almost two years, only to discover that her tastes were exactly like mine: we both were crazy about girls."
    ---Groucho Marx

Please do not PM me for questions related to Konica Minolta hardware.
    I will not answer requests or questions there.
    Please ask in the KM forum for the benefit of others to see the question and give their input.

Technician
    Quote Originally Posted by Stirton.M View Post
    Likely you have an image unit that is meant for a different marketing area than what the machine was.

thnk u. i have checked both new uints fitted and the old one they are identical.

what puzzles me is that the old one still worked in the machine the problem arouse after i fitted the first new one then this message apperared ..tried to fit the old one back the machine comes up withjthis code created by trhe ist new one...

just dont understand these machines sometimes

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    c350 yellow  image uint ..issues

If you are saying that you tried 2 brand NEW Image units ( Not Re-manufactured ) and you are having the results you describe, I am assuming your message is "Replace Yellow Image Unit" Then Stirton M is probably correct. You cannot tell the difference from a 220V IU and a 110V IU they are exactly the same except for the chip. Once you put the wrong one in and trigger the message the only way to clear the message is to insert a new IU of the proper type (or re-chip with the proper chip).
    Online Store is closed. Chip resetting is a thing of the past! Thank you to all my past customers.
    Now into Ip TV KODI Boxes