Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    stub

Can't scan to SMB from vl4222

I have multiple vl4222 copiers at this location, but one of them will not scan to SMB. The rest do just fine. I tried to update the firmware but I get a write error with no code.
    Any suggestions on what could resolve my issue.

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts
    What is the vl4222? If it's a Bizhub 222, then you may want to check the s/n as there is a cut off as to which version of firmware you can update to. Putting ver 2 on a MFP below the cut off will damage the OACB. What is the code you get when scanning? Emujo

stub
    I don't get a code. When putting a stack of originals in the feeder and sending to a work station it feeds a couple of originals and then stops and the machine says that there was an error in sending. I cannot sent via e-mail either. I am leaning toward reloading the NVRAM.

Field Supervisor 2,500+ Posts
    If it's a KM product there has to be an error code, it could be as simple as deleted by user, but it's there. Check the log history using the LCD screen as the web interface is vauge. Emujo

stub
    The problem was the CF card was corrupted. Reloaded the firmware on the card and it worked just fine.

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    VL4222 is an "OCE" device isnt it???