Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chip Ressetting

Field Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Chip Ressetting

Chip Ressetting

Is anyone using the Resetting tool or software from NVRAM? I am using another tool and software that doesn't reset the OEM chips on C250/252/300/352 I would be interested in some feed back on the merits of their device, or even if you would be willing to share with me what you are using. Please email me at nmurphy1@sympatico.ca

random
    it doesn't have the facilty to reset those chips or you try to reset those chips and it doesn't work?

What are you trying to do ?
    We supply the hardware and software to reset iu chips for the C250/252/300/352 style of machines.
    NVRam can only be repaired but you can loose the counts, we can repair the nvram or supply instructions but we will not supply information to people who wish to zero the total counters as this is illegal.

Regards
    Bizhub

Chip Ressetting

Yes BIZHUB I am only interested in resetting IU Chips, NOT TOTAL COUNTERS.

What I am trying to do is confirm with someone who is already using this device that it works, before I lay out the cash to buy one.

Maybe you can supply me a couple of references in North America?

I have contacted someone in the states and he will let you know his thoughts on the resetter.
    I do not give out customers details to anyone. We keep all details private.

But if anyone on Copytechnet who has purchased from us wants to leave any feed-back for others then please do.

Regards

Bizhub

I am happy to recommed 'Bizhub' I have used their sevices for chip resetting and nvram repair and have had no problems.

Chip Ressetting

Thanks , that is what I am looking for. Just
    a little positive feedback.

pcjones
    We're also using Bizhub's resetter for the C250/252/300/352 I.U. and are happy with it.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Chip Ressetting

Quote Originally Posted by pepper38_cnd View Post
    Yes BIZHUB I am only interested in resetting IU Chips, NOT TOTAL COUNTERS.

What I am trying to do is confirm with someone who is already using this device that it works, before I lay out the cash to buy one.

Maybe you can supply me a couple of references in North America?
    Hello Pepper38, I have a reset tool from Bizhub and the thing is great! I'm not trying to build up anything here but the tool does exactly as advertised and it does it quickly and efficiently. The great part is you can start collecting chips(off IU's and toner cart.), have them loaded and in a car stock saving both time and mileage expenses. I have had mine for 2 or 3 months now and its paid for itself 20 times over and as a business owner you got to love that. If you have any specific questions P.M. me and I will be glad to help!
    Mitch

Technician

Bizhubs C250 chip restter

Quote Originally Posted by mitchl View Post
    Hello Pepper38, I have a reset tool from Bizhub and the thing is great! I'm not trying to build up anything here but the tool does exactly as advertised and it does it quickly and efficiently. The great part is you can start collecting chips(off IU's and toner cart.), have them loaded and in a car stock saving both time and mileage expenses. I have had mine for 2 or 3 months now and its paid for itself 20 times over and as a business owner you got to love that. If you have any specific questions P.M. me and I will be glad to help!
    Mitch

Hi Mitch I have also purchased resetter from bizhub purely for the reason
    of resetting DSQ8/DS2431 chips ,But bizhubs resetter does not reset eprom page (page 1) of these chips !!
    I dont understand how you can say that yours is working ??
    I have been resetting DS2432 chips for a long time with no problems.
    After resetting a DSQ8 and a DS2432 chip the only difference on the chips
    is the F8 FC FF FF etc in page 1 on DSQ8 chip and FF FF FF etc in page 1 on DS2432 chip, Everything else looks the same yet DS2432 works all the time and DSQ8 Does not work??
    Bizhub tells me that eprom page (page 1) does not matter which is Bullshit.
    I can assure you that if you can not fully restore status page of DSQ8 chip then you can forget about resetting this chip!!
    I do know that you can program a new DSQ8 chip from a toner cartridge and use it to work on IU and this does work??
    Reason for this is because Eprom page is already in its reset state (FF FF FF etc) wich proves the above information to be correct!!
    Why are you guys bullshitting everybody else?????