Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    C452 power issue

Re: C452 power issue

So you close the doors and the machine goes completely dead or does it act like it is is power saving mode?

Dunno...perhaps the main power switch is shorting out from vibrations closing the hatch? Trying tapping it with with a sledge hammer (or the likes).

The OP mentioned eliminating the Fuser, but I wonder if the fuser is getting up to temp in your case. If it is attempting to heat up the fuser only after you close the hatches that may be something to look at (in Service Mode).

Also, maybe try a different receptacle on a different circuit.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by Synaux View Post
    So you close the doors and the machine goes completely dead or does it act like it is is power saving mode?

Dunno...perhaps the main power switch is shorting out from vibrations closing the hatch? Trying tapping it with with a sledge hammer (or the likes).

The OP mentioned eliminating the Fuser, but I wonder if the fuser is getting up to temp in your case. If it is attempting to heat up the fuser only after you close the hatches that may be something to look at (in Service Mode).

Also, maybe try a different receptacle on a different circuit.
    I try replacing the screen where the sub power switch is, take out the fuser, remove and disconnect IHPU completely the issue persist. In this case the fuser is not getting heat up before the machine switch off completely.

Technician

After several troubleshooting, the fuser motor was replaced and machine fires on back.
    Best regard from Lagos, Nigeria.