Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    random
    If this is what I think it is you can see two belts (when you look into the finisher where the paper comes out) with a kind of hook on each to shoot out the copies out to the exit tray. These two tend to catch on two plastic guides and you thump the top to loosen them. You can un-clip these plastic guides but it cause another problem, can't remember what tho.

You can also reverse the belts by hand.

However if the code is for booklet exiting then it will be something else entirely.

Finisher problems need help!!!

Just recieved this used copier this evening and connected all the cables but noticed the Finisher has 2 cables and found one port for that does not plug in anywhere. Turned the copier on and a error displays paper jam in the finisher. Checked all over and no paper was found. Unplugged the finisher and pulled it out and the copier works fine. I have inspected the finisher and checked all sensors but cant get it working. Any idea about that extra cable on the finisher that goes no where on the copier?

random
    it goes into the bridge. Slide the finishers out and look at the back of the horizontal part that takes the paper from the fuser to the finisher.

Technician

binding

the stepher moter is possibly not being provided with enough juice from the pwb (failing or bad driver) this is usually a screch sound and nothing turns for that section. have repaired a couple for that problem

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts B0265's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    If this is what I think it is you can see two belts (when you look into the finisher where the paper comes out) with a kind of hook on each to shoot out the copies out to the exit tray. These two tend to catch on two plastic guides and you thump the top to loosen them.
    We have seen this happening several times on the FS-609, have you found any permanent solution?

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts
    if the black exit belts are hooking the white plastic parts, then the belts need to be tightened up. Open the top door and look down to the plate between the belts and there will be a screw. Loosen the screw and the belts will be tensioned up by springs in the assembly. Thighten ithe screw back down and away you go.

misery90

Re: Bizhub C450 - Malfunction C11A4

Quote Originally Posted by dudley View Post
    if the black exit belts are hooking the white plastic parts, then the belts need to be tightened up. Open the top door and look down to the plate between the belts and there will be a screw. Loosen the screw and the belts will be tensioned up by springs in the assembly. Thighten ithe screw back down and away you go.

This is the problem and the solution. I've been banging my head on this for a week now.

Thanks!

Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Re: Bizhub C450 - Malfunction C11A4

flash from the past when life was easy (working on production stuff only these days) I miss those good old day glad to help