Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: teach me! how to reset bizhub c220 / c280 / c360 fuser, transfer belts counter re

Woo hoo, you just replied to a 9 year old post..I can verify one of these guys is dead, and maybe most of them. E

Re: teach me! how to reset bizhub c220 / c280 / c360 fuser, transfer belts counter re

Quote Originally Posted by emujo2 View Post
    Woo hoo, you just replied to a 9 year old post..I can verify one of these guys is dead, and maybe most of them. E
    Oh! Thanks. Just to show The good that we do lives on long after we are gone!
    9 years later, it's the thread that taught my thick head I had to open the cover for the settings to work!

As a newbie I need time to learn how to navigate these threads as they are super valuable

Mucho gracias!

Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    teach me! how to reset bizhub c220 / c280 / c360 fuser, transfer belts counter reset?

Quote Originally Posted by mgakono View Post
    Oh! Thanks. Just to show The good that we do lives on long after we are gone!
    9 years later, it's the thread that taught my thick head I had to open the cover for the settings to work!

As a newbie I need time to learn how to navigate these threads as they are super valuable

Mucho gracias!
    Since you saved all that money why not contribute a few dollars to this website?