Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts

Tray 5 won't rise on bizhub c8000!

I've got on important job on running crappy perfed paper that kept jamming Anyway (see previous post), and now to make matters worse tray 5 won't rise, so I've got the job running out of tray 4, which means more bending and weakening of the perfs (hence More jams :-s!)
    I don't have time to take the thing apart like I would normally do to try and figure out the problem, does anyone know the most common reasons why a tray won't rise?

I've taken the tray out, cleaned rollers/sensors etc. to no avail.

any help appreciated!

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Tray 5 won't rise on bizhub c8000!

Quote Originally Posted by AB1984 View Post
    I've got on important job on running crappy perfed paper that kept jamming Anyway (see previous post), and now to make matters worse tray 5 won't rise, so I've got the job running out of tray 4, which means more bending and weakening of the perfs (hence More jams :-s!)
    I don't have time to take the thing apart like I would normally do to try and figure out the problem, does anyone know the most common reasons why a tray won't rise?

any help appreciated!

..normaly is one belt out of the stay.....

Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    Tray 5 won't rise on bizhub c8000!

Re: Tray 5 won't rise on bizhub c8000!

Quote Originally Posted by AB1984 View Post

any help appreciated!

I agree with remati,had this thing couple of times(on 1051s PFU's),take out the tray and look inside the PFU.On the top one of the belts is out of place and its blocking the sensor that detects paper.