Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: C451 PQ Issue

Technician

C451 PQ Issue

Hi Folks

I have a c451 with light print. I've attached the graduation patterns which show issues with the yellow and cyan. The pattern only prints half way on these two colours. Sometimes its less than halfway but always only with these two colours.

I have tried two new IU'S and its the same, i also tried the original units into another machine and they worked fine.
    I've replaced a known working transfer belt into the machine as well with no fix.

Any help woud be much appriciated.

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts
    C451 PQ Issue

Re: C451 PQ Issue

What about the laser unit, are the windows clean? Also does the machine do a decent calibration after a full reset and stabilization? Looks more like a calibration/laser problem to me but I am not always right...I am married!lol

Service Manager 5,000+ Posts
    C451 PQ Issue

Lightbulb Re: C451 PQ Issue

This Parts & Service Manual can now be purchased for $12.77 and downloaded immediately after payment from:

http://www.justmanuals.com

Paul@justmanuals.com

Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    C451 PQ Issue

Re: C451 PQ Issue

Quote Originally Posted by geemcdoo View Post
    Hi Folks I have a c451 with light print. I've attached the graduation patterns which show issues with the yellow and cyan. The pattern only prints half way on these two colours. Sometimes its less than halfway but always only with these two colours. I have tried two new IU'S and its the same, i also tried the original units into another machine and they worked fine. I've replaced a known working transfer belt into the machine as well with no fix. Any help woud be much appriciated. Thanks
    I agree with minimerlin. Other thoughts... TCR Toner Supply Level history values within spec? Reset/Initialize, rerun gradation (as noted above) Try settings in Image Adjust (e.g., D max) and clean IDC sensors.