Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Trusted Tech 50+ Posts Issac-brock's Avatar

Re: Bizhub C364e Jam Code: 20-02

Quote Originally Posted by altech View Post
    Thank you for the additional information, I just ordered the springs today to try and hopefully that resolves my issue. I called Konica Minolta Tech Support today just for additional information and they told me to try the springs first and if that doesn't solve the issue to replace the Front Side Board followed by (if the Front Side Board didn't work) the Printer Control Board, but I'm really hoping that the springs fix the issue. Thanks for the information.
    Why do they always go to a board when is is clearly a documented issue with these machines?

Technician

Well I replaced the three pulling springs with the new updated springs and that took care of my problem. Thanks for the information guys.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by altech View Post
    Well I replaced the three pulling springs with the new updated springs and that took care of my problem. Thanks for the information guys.

Welcome, glad too hear it worked for your problem.

This information came the document "Improvements in Service Productivity of Office Products V4" from the Konica Minolta e learning.

Quote Originally Posted by HoonBoy View Post
    Welcome, glad too hear it worked for your problem.

This information came the document "Improvements in Service Productivity of Office Products V4" from the Konica Minolta e learning.
    Thanks I found it. Good information in that document.
    I admit I'm a little behind on learning as of late.
    Odd that no I have spoken with has seen it either. I guess we are all too busy to keep up.

Thanks for this!
    Last edited by Issac-brock; 03-13-2015 at 03:43 AM.

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

There is a modified conveyance roller for this range that also cures the J20-02.
    I fit this roller and put the light weight spring into T2. Works every time and takes 10 minutes max to fit.
    The roller part number is A5C1P00100.

konicaminoltact

Cut away two steps in the mylar that goes over the the two grey rollers.So the mylar must not make contact with the rollers at all. Replacing new pick sections won't help.

Technician

Only seeing this not after posting my own thread. Going to try issac's fix on the door. If not ill order the springs then the modded roller if needed. Getting a price of £44 for the roller so will try cheaper options first

Edit: can anyone confirm the part number for the new springs as my supplier doesnt list them as a spare part.

Quote Originally Posted by earney View Post
    Only seeing this not after posting my own thread. Going to try issac's fix on the door. If not ill order the springs then the modded roller if needed. Getting a price of £44 for the roller so will try cheaper options first

Edit: can anyone confirm the part number for the new springs as my supplier doesnt list them as a spare part.
    I can confirm the part number as A64J815500, holding a bag of 6 right now.

Regards,
    Colin

Technician

Where you getting them from Colin? Our machine is the Olivetti equipment the MF282. Not often part numbers are different between brands.

Quote Originally Posted by earney View Post
    Where you getting them from Colin? Our machine is the Olivetti equipment the MF282. Not often part numbers are different between brands.
    Check out HoonBoy's post on page 1 of this thread. He supplied the part number. There was a KM online course for improvements that listed the part number. Not in the parts guide.