Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Service Manager 2,500+ Posts
    Konica Orange Feed Tires A00J563600

Re: Konica Orange Feed Tires A00J563600

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    really hope it doesn't go down, you guys have helped me out so much with various issues!

Praise you all!
    No worries, I don't think this site is going anywhere soon. Not when the donation goal is met every month, plus paid ads.

More the spammers, trolls, & bots that just make a website members suffer.

If this website was run properly members that paid would have limited ads & the site would be moderated. Also there would be a separate forum for end users only. And politics would not be allowed, especially on the home page. Still can't figure out why techs would waste hours of their life fighting with strangers about politics on a copier website!

Re: Konica Orange Feed Tires A00J563600

Quote Originally Posted by copyman View Post
    No worries, I don't think this site is going anywhere soon. Not when the donation goal is met every month, plus paid ads.

More the spammers, trolls, & bots that just make a website members suffer.

If this website was run properly members that paid would have limited ads & the site would be moderated. Also there would be a separate forum for end users only. And politics would not be allowed, especially on the home page. Still can't figure out why techs would waste hours of their life fighting with strangers about politics on a copier website!

The "#uck you, no %uck you" crowd are mostly retired. That is were the time comes from.
    Whatever