Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Kyocera PreScribe Macro

Bumping this thread for a similar problem. Got a TASKalfa 6501 with finisher and side deck. It does up to 60k invoices at once monthly from a specific software. For this month, for every invoice, they need 1 promo sheet to be pulled from a tray (just pull it after an invoice, not print anything on it), and those 2 should be stapled together. I was thinking to use cassette 5 (side deck) for promo sheets. Tried pretty much everything with the latest 7.4 KX driver, but this case takes some Prescribe commands to be entered under Prologue/Epilogue.

I'm rather short on time to delve deep into Prescribe for this. If anyone has a quick idea how to pull this off, it would save my arse. Thank you.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Is the page you are wanting to pull pre-printed?
    Is this a one time thing or would it be recurring if you knew how to do it?
    This sounds like something easily (maybe) done with Prescribe, but need more details.
    PM me.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Yes, those are pre-printed and just need to be pulled after an invoice, and yes, this is one time job. So far, I managed to get it to pull from side deck and exit the same tray with this:

!R!
    OTRY 3;
    CASS 5; TEXT '.';
    PAGE;
    EXIT;

I've put this as Epilogue (end of the job) in the driver. I cannot figure out the stapling. The prescribe commands for it do not work, neither when you enable it in driver. Even if i manage to get the stapling work, not sure how to make it pull after each invoice when you print stream of invoice pages from specific software. It would need lots of page breaks i guess.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

bump!

I also cant get carbon copy in the driver setting to staple. the machine thinks it is 1 page.
    any solution?