Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C2500 error

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: C2500 error

Have had 1 case with 1 broken clutch in parts right cover assy.
    Check all 3 clutches and drive belts
    fig.15, paper conveying section 2:
    Drive.JPG
    CLutches.JPG

Technician

Thanks for the tips KYO. To be an old fart, I am currently really overworked but I'll try to dig some time
    in the next few days to get to visit the customer before they get totally mad. I let you know how this ends, sooner or later.

Technician

I’m dealing with the exact same issue on a 2552 & have been working with our regional Kyocera rep. Got it “narrowed down” to the right door unit or the main drive unit (by replacing the feed drive unit & main board without fixing it) and we’re replacing one or both of those today. I was leaning more towards the drive unit until I saw KYO_OEM’s pics & confirmed repair. Hopefully this machine will be back up & running with a way to confirm the source of the issue.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by what_moustache View Post
    (by replacing the feed drive unit without fixing it)
    In my case too it was waste of time and money, I even replace the reg.clutch same time, was a little bit rusty.
    Replacing whole right door unit, easy but expensive, especially if the fault is not there...

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by justfix View Post
    Replacing whole right door unit, easy but expensive, especially if the fault is not there...
    Very true. The only reason we went that far was because it was under warranty & the factory rep was making the decisions on the parts to install, which meant it wasn’t coming out of our pockets.
    And so far so good on the repair. Well over 1000 pages out of the machine since the fix & no codes so far.

Technician

Quote Originally Posted by what_moustache View Post
    And so far so good on the repair. Well over 1000 pages out of the machine since the fix & no codes so far.
    So you got it fixed by replacing the right door unit, great job!

Technician

So I went the cheap way. I disconnected those right door clutches (Thanks to KYO-OEM), two of the three were totally rusty. I thoroughly cleaned them with compressed air and an electronics cleaning agent. I put them back and the device now works flawlessly. If the fault comes back I know where to look and no longer have to hit the old head on the wall

[QUOTE = justfix; 1618215] Vì vậy, tôi đã đi một cách rẻ tiền. Tôi đã ngắt kết nối các bộ ly hợp cửa bên phải đó (Nhờ KYO-OEM), hai trong số ba cái đã hoàn toàn bị gỉ. Tôi đã làm sạch kỹ lưỡng chúng bằng khí nén và chất làm sạch thiết bị điện tử. Tôi đã đặt chúng trở lại và thiết bị hiện hoạt động hoàn hảo. Nếu lỗi quay trở lại, tôi biết phải tìm ở đâu và không còn phải đập đầu vào tường như xưa nữa [/ QUOTE]
    i'm have problem error code c2500 kyocera and no fix

Technician

dacam20590,

you obviously quoted my text, read it carefully the answer is in it, at least in my case. See also the KYO_OEM instructions with pictures above.

i'm replace duplex and the fault code is gone.i do not which part is fault duplex(clutch ?)