Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Kyocera 2500ci copy color not complete and not able to performed toner corve

Am working on a machine today that make me runout of ideas kyocera 2500ci the color was missing black to be precise and I have replaced the
    Dv units and the drums but after some copies the copy still went though please any help

Sent from my Infinix X606 using Tapatalk

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: Kyocera 2500ci copy color not complete and not able to performed toner corve

you went into the service mode and ran dev refresh after installing the new ones? ran all the sims so the machine knows it has new parts?
    Last edited by dalewb74; 09-30-2019 at 08:31 PM.

Re: Kyocera 2500ci copy color not complete and not able to performed toner corve

Has the optics and underside of platen glass been cleaned? hazy optics may cause an error when running the toner curve.

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

You will not be able to run toner curve / calibrations with non-OEM toner in machine. You are either running generic toner or you have an RFID issue and the machine is not recognizing original Kyocera toner. I would suspect that it is non-OEM though.

Quote Originally Posted by dalewb74 View Post
    you went into the service mode and ran dev refresh after installing the new ones? ran all the sims so the machine knows it has new parts?
    I have do this even times I can count

Quote Originally Posted by JPazy View Post
    Has the optics and underside of platen glass been cleaned? hazy optics may cause an error when running the toner curve.
    Thanks for this I think I will do this

Quote Originally Posted by CWP View Post
    You will not be able to run toner curve / calibrations with non-OEM toner in machine. You are either running generic toner or you have an RFID issue and the machine is not recognizing original Kyocera toner. I would suspect that it is non-OEM though.
    It is an OEM toner

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CWP View Post
    So if you have OEM toner loaded, where are the toner gauges on the Status Page? =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

hello , in advance excuse me for my bad english , i'm italian

Does the machine even tell you that it is running out of toner after a few prints?
    I had a similar problem due to the breakdown of the toner loading engine following tn non-OEM insertion

Quote Originally Posted by avio2 View Post
    hello , in advance excuse me for my bad english , i'm italian

Does the machine even tell you that it is running out of toner after a few prints?
    I had a similar problem due to the breakdown of the toner loading engine following tn non-OEM insertion
    Check dv k drive clutch at the back of machine,usually holder breaks loose causing k do dissapear