Thread: taskalfa 3500i

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

taskalfa 3500i

After toner replacement a sound . After some copies it askes for toner . If i open and close the front door some copies can be done and then asks for toner , and so on. I tried with 2 different types of compatible toners but the same. I refilled the old toner cartridge (and had no problem) with toner from the previous compatible toners, but the same (it makes some copies with sound appears too often and after some copies ask for toner replacement). Any idea?

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    taskalfa 3500i

Re: taskalfa 3500i

Did I read "compatible toners"? You answered your own question.
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Quote Originally Posted by blackcat4866 View Post
    Did I read "compatible toners"? You answered your own question.
    Every place you see the phrase "compatible toner" replace it with "incompatible toner" and then re-read your post and it should make more sense.

Quote Originally Posted by CWP View Post
    Every place you see the phrase "compatible toner" replace it with "incompatible toner" and then re-read your post and it should make more sense.
    I know i shoudn't use those toners but they work fine in other machines , never had any problem. Also i guess , if the problem is on toner, the problems are on gears etc not on powder. So i refilled an empty genuin catridge with toner powder from those comptatible toner cartridges with the same results.

I know , i know about genuin toner etc but we are not USA and with economical crisis ........

taskalfa 3500i

perhaps you should use an actual kyocera toner to see if that fixes the issus? given compatibles are KNOWN to cause issues.... im with black cat. try the simple fix first.

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    taskalfa 3500i

Quote Originally Posted by dalewb74 View Post
    perhaps you should use an actual kyocera toner to see if that fixes the issus? given compatibles are KNOWN to cause issues.... im with black cat. try the simple fix first.
    +2 to what BlackCat and Dale said

throw the damn compatible in the trash get genuine OEM toner!

Service Manager 10,000+ Posts
    taskalfa 3500i

Quote Originally Posted by Gab View Post
    I know i shoudn't use those toners but they work fine in other machines , never had any problem. Also i guess , if the problem is on toner, the problems are on gears etc not on powder. So i refilled an empty genuin catridge with toner powder from those comptatible toner cartridges with the same results.

I know , i know about genuin toner etc but we are not USA and with economical crisis ........
    and THAT is a valid argument after soo many experienced techs tell you that IS your problem? IT's NOT gearing but SHITTY toner!

if you cannot afford to run the units..buy paper and pencil!

who isn't in an economical crisis ?

we have a congress that can't get shit done.. a president that is being fought every step of the route
    and a bunch of Radical terrorists invading our country wanting to kill us and change our way of life because their "religion" tells them it is ok to lie to infidels and a liberal left doing everything they can to let the mutherfuckers live here, by changing laws... perverting and depleting OUR funds to "give aid" to the scum.

taskalfa 3500i

Just refilling a genuine toner cartridge with toner from a compatible won't work. The serial number imbedded in the toner cartridge's RFID chip is already logged into the machine's memory and logged as being empty. Simply refilling it won't reset the toner empty condition. The extra dollars spent for a genuine toner cartridge get paid back many times in fewer service parts replacements, ie. fusers, drums and contaminated DV units.

After toner replacement a sound . After some copies it askes for toner . If i open and close the front door some copies can be done and then asks for toner , and so on. I tried with 2 different types of compatible toners but the same. I refilled the old toner cartridge (and had no problem) with toner from the previous compatible toners, but the same (it makes some copies with sound appears too often and after some copies ask for toner replacement). Any idea?
    Finally i used a genuin toner but the problem remains. Also i tested compatible toner to other machines and worked fine.
    Any idea?

Master Of The Obvious 10,000+ Posts
    taskalfa 3500i

Finally i used a genuin toner but the problem remains. Also i tested compatible toner to other machines and worked fine.
    Any idea?
    I've replaced a bad piezoelectric sensor in the hopper. I don't remember what the complaint was. =^..^=
    If you'd like a serious answer to your request:
    1) demonstrate that you've read the manual
    2) demonstrate that you made some attempt to fix it.
    3) if you're going to ask about jams include the jam code.
    4) if you're going to ask about an error code include the error code.
    5) You are the person onsite. Only you can make observations.

blackcat: Master Of The Obvious =^..^=