Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Senior Tech 250+ Posts
    M6530 faded with tiny white spots

My customer is printing probably about 40% coverage in color that is slowly deteriorating in print quality. The printer has 32000 pages total with 22000 of that in color. Normally on a 400ci or 3051ci I would do a developer refresh and be good to go I don’t see a developer refresh possibility on this model M6530 Any ideas what I can do? I have cleaned out inside, drums and developers were really not that messy I ran the calibration and registration adjustment. They were printing on thick paper so I adjusted paper type with no change. They even changed to plain paper. No change. HELP! Please!

Owner/Service Manager 1,000+ Posts

Re: M6530 faded with tiny white spots

Pretty sure this series does have DV refresh, but it won't last. Replacing the DV unit is the only real fix.
    Hope that helps !
    -Tony

www.dtios.com
    Become a fan on Facebook

Field Supervisor 500+ Posts

Re: M6530 faded with tiny white spots

Quote Originally Posted by copydocinc View Post
    My customer is printing probably about 40% coverage in color that is slowly deteriorating in print quality. The printer has 32000 pages total with 22000 of that in color. Normally on a 400ci or 3051ci I would do a developer refresh and be good to go I don’t see a developer refresh possibility on this model M6530 Any ideas what I can do? I have cleaned out inside, drums and developers were really not that messy I ran the calibration and registration adjustment. They were printing on thick paper so I adjusted paper type with no change. They even changed to plain paper. No change. HELP! Please!
    clean charge