Skewed Imaged on Kyocera TA 3253ci

I have a newly installed TA 3253 from box. Everything was fine after setup. customer called three weeks later that images being scan/copy from both DP and platen glass are skewed. Went on site and confirmed with the attached. machine wont allow me Run U411 successfully ( coming up with error S0005 or so) Print position adjustment is fine. scanner carriage moves without issue. and also return to home position. shade adjustment was also made with no effect. machine occasionally comes up with clean slit glass warning( no traces of dust on both the mirror and the original glass. i am going back today with alignment chart (7505000005) in an attempt to calibrate the scanner bed.

any help here will be highly appreciated
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Do not find fault, find a Remedy, anybody can complain.

Senior Tech 250+ Posts

Re: Skewed Imaged on Kyocera TA 3253ci

Are you certain that the DP is attached to the body firmly, and that the shoulder screw is fully seated? Those DP copies look really familiar to me where the DP brackets weren't aligned during install.

Also check the scanner slide rail (rear), I had one box(2 series) that had broken slider pad which was messing up the scanning slightly.

Re: Skewed Imaged on Kyocera TA 3253ci

Quote Originally Posted by sparkycivic View Post
    Are you certain that the DP is attached to the body firmly, and that the shoulder screw is fully seated? Those DP copies look really familiar to me where the DP brackets weren't aligned during install.

Also check the scanner slide rail (rear), I had one box(2 series) that had broken slider pad which was messing up the scanning slightly.
    Thank you. Issue has been resolved. like you rightly pointed, DP brackets were not properly aligned. Followed the procedure in the svc and everything came out good.
    Do not find fault, find a Remedy, anybody can complain.