Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Service Manager 1,000+ Posts
    Kyocera P30**/ 32**dn series printer opinion input

Kyocera P30**/ 32**dn series printer opinion input

I am asking for thoughts and opinions on the Kyocera P3060-50dn series. I know they have been repalced by the P3260, etc.
    We have a client that insists on buying Old refurbed HP 4250 printers and just replace them, with more cheap refurbished 4250's, problem is they are spending a lot of money in the long run overall and realize that they are wasting a lot of time and money with cheap replacements thoughout the year. We suggested the Kyocera 3060-50 series, which have been repalced by the 3260 etc.
    We have a bunch of older FS-2020dn and a few FS-4200n that have been really good as far a maintenance kit life, reliability, tco, etc. So we figured the next logical replacement for this client would be the newer series of Kyocera printers P3060-50dn/3260dn- 3155dn. Any thoughts or insight on this series?

Senior Tech 100+ Posts

Re: Kyocera P30**/ 32**dn series printer opinion input

I use on my company the 3060 and are pretty good and reliable, toner good for around 25k pages. Fuser is a little more involved to remove and replace, but it alao last a long time.
    The fs4200 are nice too, very reliable. Put them on pharmacies for labels and they average around 40k pages a month....

3055dn 3155dn are good too, just a little weird looking...

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk